Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help beating Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I've done everything in the Grand Arena but I still can't go into the Vault of Ice.I even have the Hero of Krokotopia badge .This has been going on for 2 years and I can't take it anymore .If anybody offers to help I will be happy to do all the fighting just leave your name date location class and level and I'll check my scheduale.(P.S I know I'm a terrible speller)

Karic Goldenfist
lvl.32 Magus Necromancer
Oni Slayer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To get into the Vault of Ice, you have to defeat Kai Amahte. If you've done that, your next quest should be "Return to Shalek the Wise" in the Entrance Hall.

If you've already continued onto Marleybone, something must have gone wrong. Send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I need help despretly. That crazy old Shalek the Wise keeps telling me light the braizers in the entrance hall when there arent any braizers. :| He makes me irked. Irked I say! :x My name in game is Lenora Rainsong. I will be standing in the area where Mr. Oxhead is supossed to show up. Please come either 1:30 today or noon tomorrow. If you came it would make me very .

P.S. I can be found very easily I wear mostly light blue and yellow. Even my dragon is sporting those colors.