Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I claim the Party Pack?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi
I heard about the free item set so I went to the site and and entered the word PARTYPACK to activate the code but where am I suppose to claim it? I logged in but there was no party pack in sight. I searched everywhere, in my backpack, in my bank and shared bank and still nothing. Please help! Thanks.

The four items within the party pack appear in the game the next time you log in. There's a 'Gift' icon on the left hand side of the window in the game, just click on that and you will see your items. You select the items you want, and you can claim them individually.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I had the same problem, this site accepted my code and said the next time I log in I would recieve a party pack but when I next logged in there was no pack. I've claimed codes before and they always added to my account as long as they were good, but the party pack failed to be recieved and it would not accept the code again saying that it had already been reclaimed (claimed ya, but no stuff recieved).

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
okay, just got the party pack, but it took relogging in a few different times before it was actually recieved, not sure why it took a few logs before being recieved, but at least I got it.