Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you have to be lvl 50 to get into Celestia

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Okay, people are saying you have to be lvl 50 to get into celestia. Is that true? I looked at the newspaper and all that but it just says its highering the lvl cap from lvl 50 to 60. Can a teacher or somebody anwser this please?
-Luna0616

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Okay, people are saying you have to be lvl 50 to get into celestia. Is that true? I looked at the newspaper and all that but it just says its highering the lvl cap from lvl 50 to 60. Can a teacher or somebody anwser this please?
-Luna0616

I've heard this too from many of my friends. I've done a little research on it and found out that yes you do have to be lvl 50. That means I have to level up twice :( oh well hope that helped you :)

James Skull Weilder Level 48 death

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
oh darn then im only level 26 too....well i guess it will only take about two weeks and a half of week :?

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
There was a Beckette's magazine just recently that had an article about the quests leading to Celestia. In it, it states that a wizard must be a Grandmaster and have beaten Malistaire to get the quest leading to Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009

All I really know is its an Atlantis-like world, and the world after Dragonspyre. So most likely there are gonna be rank 12-15-etc enemies. So it definetly would be best to be level 50.

Dylan Blueblood
Master Pyromancer
Level 43
Pyromancer (duh)

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Does "you have to be lvl 50" mean that players can't port into celestia through players that are lvl 50?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
actually all you have to do is beat Malistare on main story quest then after you talk to ambrose, Balestrom will call you

Survivor
May 24, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
luna0616 wrote:
-Luna0616

I've heard this too from many of my friends. I've done a little research on it and found out that yes you do have to be lvl 50. That means I have to level up twice :( oh well hope that helped you :)

James Skull Weilder Level 48 death

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
The grandmaster tower in colossus blvd shows clear evidence that it is foreshadowing to celestia, so i would guess you would.

In the tower, after beating the wraith, i believe you get a warning that danger will reach the spiral, and krokotopia is next, and you recieve two different keys.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
ravenhecate wrote:
There was a Beckette's magazine just recently that had an article about the quests leading to Celestia. In it, it states that a wizard must be a Grandmaster and have beaten Malistaire to get the quest leading to Celestia.

well this is a year old so you might already know this. but nowadays, you have to be level 50 and beat briskbreeze tower.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
No All you have to do is to finish the final countdown qeust in the Test Realm so No defeating Briskbreeze[THANK GOD].You dont have to level to level 50 but I would recomend it since the enemies are cheating masters worse then Briskbreeze.So I would say kick malistaires but and level to level fifty to have some chance of geting into celestia later this Summer.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
ravenhecate wrote:

No sry everyone I have told you this a little late but you have to beat the actual quest of defeating malistare THE FINAL COUNTDOWN. At level 26 you still won't be able to go to celestia though. :(

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
xGallagherx wrote:
Does "you have to be lvl 50" mean that players can't port into celestia through players that are lvl 50?

no and like I said you don't have to be a grand I got the quest in the test realm and i am level 48 :P

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
xGallagherx wrote:
I hope so, it's SO annoying when noobs get into worlds they aren't supposed to be in.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I, as stated before by many, do not believe you have to be a level 50 to get to Celestia, but it is most highly recommended.

I have been on the test realm and tried the tower for the key, and trust me, the bosses cheat WAY worse than Briskbreeze. The first boss summons 3 skeletal pirate minions that are BOSSES (IDK why), and if you hit the boss, he shouts "Help me!" and the minions skip your turns and hit you with level 48 spells such as Frost Giant.

- Caleb DeathRider
Level 50
Grandmaster Necromancer
Death (duh)

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Everyone wow do you even read the boards? You have to finish the (malistare i think) quest, so if you finish it by level 46, good for you, you get to go to celestia because you're already DONE with the other worlds

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
coolwizard293 wrote:
I, as stated before by many, do not believe you have to be a level 50 to get to Celestia, but it is most highly recommended.

I have been on the test realm and tried the tower for the key, and trust me, the bosses cheat WAY worse than Briskbreeze. The first boss summons 3 skeletal pirate minions that are BOSSES (IDK why), and if you hit the boss, he shouts "Help me!" and the minions skip your turns and hit you with level 48 spells such as Frost Giant.

- Caleb DeathRider
Level 50
Grandmaster Necromancer
Death (duh)

Yea but they changed that. Now there is no more tower cause of the people that whine about it.(Ok I admit I was one of those people XD) Anyway Even level 50's can hardly make it. Since there is no quest though, I don't see the point of this test realm anymore lol.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
no, that's just the new max level.
All you have to do should be to beat malistare as your quest.

Raptoris 8)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Are you sure? I beat BriskBreeze tower and the wizard101 news said somewhere, "our most powerful wizards who have defeated the final countdown quest in DragonSpyre can enter the world Celestia" orsomething like that.

Halestrom Balestrom did tell me wait for the spiral key to be fixed or something but i just thought that meant wait until celestia is on the live realm.
Maybe it means wait till lvl 50, but the news did NOT say you needed to. :-)

Hey, people i'm back! I just figured out today on the news that you must be lvl 48 to get into Celestia, and beat the final countdown, which i did! :-)

Ian FrostBreeze
Lvl. 48 Ice/Storm Wizard
Thanks!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
sparks123454 wrote:
oh darn then im only level 26 too....well i guess it will only take about two weeks and a half of week :?

lol. once you reach level 40 or 45, it becomes A LOT herder to level up even once every 3 days, and i play a lot.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
benjaminsaunders wrote:
sparks123454 wrote:

lol. once you reach level 40 or 45, it becomes A LOT herder to level up even once every 3 days, and i play a lot.

Well your both wrong, marleybone and DS will take you an awfully long time. Mooshu not so much. But it does NOT take 3 days to lvl up once! When I was that lvl I lvled up 2 or 3 times a day!