Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do older players play NOT for their kids?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I am 50 years old and have been playing for over a year. When my 13 yr old granddaughter and my 7 yr old grandson we got them their own accounts. I was already a grandmaster by this time but I made another character to play with them.

I like this game for the fun and enjoyed it immensely before they even came for the visit. My husband also plays but not as much as I do :)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I am a grandmother and my eight yo grandson started playing W101. We had always had a difficult time together, not really having much in common. I keep him several weeks each summer and it was a challenge to find things to do. I decided to investigate the game and see if we could play together. W101 has really clicked for us. We talk on the phone for hours and I really look forward to his visits. I set up two accounts so we could quest together. I got hooked and now have two grandmasters and another two wizards in Marleybone.
The game is simple and stategic at the same time. There are enough challenges to keep it interesting, yet not stressful. It is affordable, considering the price of movies, theme parks, etc.
We have a great time and I now cherish our time together.
I am always happy to see another adult playing the game. Say hi if you see me.
Grace Raincrafter, Grandmaster Storm
Victoria Rubystone, Grandmaster Balance,
Victoria Soulstalker, Adept Death
Victoria Mistcaller, Magus Life