Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does life get an all enemy attacking spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
If the current schools do get new spells, will life get an all enemy attacking spell? (I am mainly asking KI)

Thanks, littlemole8

Hero
May 19, 2009
Nope, no attack all spells. But you do get 2 heal all spells, unicorn and rebirth.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
No they don't, but they do have spells like Unicorn and Rebirth. Unicorn gives 275 to all players and Rebirth gives 1100 health and a spirit guard to all players. ;) Hope I helped

Jacob Crowspear level 33 Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
littlemole8 wrote:
If the current schools do get new spells, will life get an all enemy attacking spell? (I am mainly asking KI)

Thanks, littlemole8

Guy's hes asking if there will be a ATTACK all spell.

Mainly me also a life wizard is also hopeing and dying for aattack all spell, seeing all my wizard friends do it but me, *unless secondary schools* Yes we get heal all spells but what if we solo and there's a group of monsters, and we need attack all not just one. *This is strongly my own idea and not supposed to harm anyones feelings * Your's truely Edward sky ~ Lvl 46 life.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
if only it would, life is the only school without one. don't give me that heal-all-allies malarkey, life needs an ATTACK all spell. so maybe we can offer some ideas :-P

like this:

name: Blossom Blast
school: life
dmg: 600 life dmg to all enemies
accuracy:90
animation: a bunch of mooshu cherry-blossom trees, lotus flowers, etc spring up, then all the petals burst off, whip together in a whirlwind, then shoot at the target.

i know it's weird but i saw this anime with a sword turning into razor-sharp flower petals, and thought hey, that's cool, so there you go.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
if only it would, life is the only school without one. don't give me that heal-all-allies malarkey, life needs an ATTACK all spell. so maybe we can offer some ideas :-P

like this:

animation: a bunch of mooshu cherry-blossom trees, lotus flowers, etc spring up, then all the petals burst off, whip together in a whirlwind, then shoot at the target.

i know it's weird but i saw this anime with a sword turning into razor-sharp flower petals, and thought hey, that's cool, so there you go.

cool idea and btw was that show called Bleach cause there is a character that does that his name is Byakuya or something like that
anyway cool idea but what lvl would it be for

Scarlet RedThorn grandmaster fire
Chris DeathBringer lvl 34 magus life

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
I have a life mage. I would love to see an all attack spell for Life. I think it would only be fair. Granted Life's main job as it were, is to keep others alive, but If you are solo most of the time, then an all attack spell would be great.

Kaitlyn Jadestrider
Grandmaster Life

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I don't think we need it. Though, I would like to see Life get the Link spell. It heals and attacks over time.

Hero
May 19, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
if only it would, life is the only school without one. don't give me that heal-all-allies malarkey, life needs an ATTACK all spell. so maybe we can offer some ideas :P

like this:

Even if life did get an attack all spell it would have to be alot weaker then that. It would have to be 475 or less.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
if only it would, life is the only school without one. don't give me that heal-all-allies malarkey, life needs an ATTACK all spell. so maybe we can offer some ideas :P

like this:

cool idea and btw was that show called Bleach cause there is a character that does that his name is Byakuya or something like that
anyway cool idea but what lvl would it be for

Scarlet RedThorn grandmaster fire
Chris DeathBringer lvl 34 magus life

oh yeah, bleach. byakuya kuchiki. senbon zakura kageyoshi (and i looked that up, so i can translate all of it except "yoshi" but i know "shi" is death, so: thousand cherry blossom shadow "yo" death).

anyway, it would probably be gained in the 50s since ki is upping the level cap. like a level 54 spell that is in the school, or even the level 58 quest spell.

yeah, i hate when ki just assumes that ice life and balance all operate exclusively in groups. like the level 45 balance amulet is the most useless spell in the soloer's arsenal, all it does is burn a pip. and ice's x rank is an absorb shield. and, of course, life gets no attack all spell.

42 balance
23 life
18 myth
10 fire
9 storm
5 ice

edit: i found out that yoshi can mean brutal, so "thousand cherry blossoms of brutal shadows". you know, maybe my suggested spell needs something ominous in it's name...

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I have heard a lot of questions about this the answer is no though if you are a theurgist and you are i think a pvp commander and have enough arena tickets diego the duelmaster has a pet called the bronze helephant with a seven pip attack spell thats life i think its just like the helephant spell for fire. I hope this helps.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
See ya in the spiral