Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver Chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I Don't Know If This Is Marleybone Only Or It Is In Other Worlds, But In Hyde Park I Found A Silver Chest. It Made Me Play A Minigame But I Lost.
Can Someone Tell Me What It Does?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Silver chests are basically a mini game that you play to give you something extra. Usually if you win the game you get a treasure card and some coins (atleast that's all i've gotten). The point of the game is to make a whole line from one end to the other using the pipes. About the third or fourth time you do it you start to get the hang of it. ;)

Hero
May 19, 2009
You have to beat the extremly easy mini game in order to unlock the chest and recieve the loot. Its usually a small amount of gold and a treasure card.

Defender
May 08, 2009
They said it would appear in worlds Marleybone and above, but for some reason it dosen't pop up in Mooshu or Dragonspyre...

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I've played the silver chest mini game several times and have never come close to beating it. Can anyone give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Silver Chest is found mostly in Marleybone and starts the game "Shock a Lock"

The object of the game is to make a continuous pipe that connects the targets on the left and right sides. This is done by arranging the pipes available in the squares.

Generally, you'll want to open up all of the squares and then swap pipes. You can swap pipes by clicking on any two squares; they don't need to be adjacent. The game has a short timer, so you'll need to hurry along.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
I found a silver chest in chelsea court but i lost :(, but i saw youtube videos :) and they tell you to click on all of the cards then assemble them.