Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

real card or online purchace?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
why is it that if you buy the card in real life you get a pet, but if you buy it online it gives you nothing? shouldnt we get the same things for our money?
i think it is not fair. Can you tell me why that is so? And also why do people that get crowns insted of a subscripion get more items? is it becouse the people who made this game wants money more then satisfaction of the player by makeing parents pay more to get a FULL experience of the game. (sorry for my spelling)

can a some one tell me exactly why?

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
That's a very good point. Perhaps KI will start sending pets along with the crowns when purchased online.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
no what is not fair is that i have been trying to pay my account sence the last week in may and i have email the tech i have a larg account an want to add my grand daugther this is a new account i had to start just to get you guys so if u can will some one get back with me so i can pay my bill an the kids and my self can play ty ps and i am grandma52