Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A bored Grandmaster has a plee for help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
When will the quests to unlock Celestia come? I am a Grandmaster wizard and don't wanna do any quests until the level cap raise and I am getting bored real fast ! Also I remember that our headmaster said that the trials to Celestia would come in June and its almost July! I love this game a LOT but I can't wait for Celestia so anybody plz help me.

Ty for reading !

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
When will the quests to unlock Celestia come? I am a Grandmaster wizard and don't wanna do any quests until the level cap raise and I am getting bored real fast ! Also I remember that our headmaster said that the trials to Celestia would come in June and its almost July! I love this game a LOT but I can't wait for Celestia so anybody plz help me.

Ty for reading !

I'm the same way, though I am not quite a grandmaster, just a few levels away. there's like, what?, 10 days left in June and Celestia still hasn't come out? That's really messed up. >.<

Rylee Walker, 46 Life

Hero
May 19, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:

Ty for reading !

they said late june, early july...

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Ya, I am only lvl 48 but I don't really see the point in being a Grandmaster since all you get is new clothes and a new title.

Dylan FireCaster 48 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I'm not bored. The people who program Wizard101 have a very difficult job and only amazing people can release a new world like this with art, quests, voiceovers, and few bugs in months. They've released Advanced Pets just recently which should hold us off until Celestia. Wizard101 is maintained by many people daily and has an enormous database. Plus it's an MMORPG.

Anyways, I have lots of friends who are only daily and I can chat with, I love the Pet Derbies, I do PvP, I farm bosses, Help other friends out with quests, and I do minigames. I suggest do what I listed above <3

Yes, The trials are probably coming soon so don't worry :P

Enjoy!

Anthony Swiftrunner
Level 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer/Master of Balance

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Well, actually, it's LATE summer. Meaning as in it should come around July or August.