Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone interested in hatching with my hydra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I have a hydra who is a adult and i have the gold to hatch but i want one of the level 48 pets to hatch with except another hydra if your interested in trying to get a new pet combo with my hydra then just leave a message what time and realm i will also be in random realms trying to find someone and make sure your pet is a adult and you have enough gold.

Wolf Moonshade Grandmaster Of Balance

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
my name is Blaze LightBringer i am a grandmaster pyromancer......i have a helephant and have the money to hatch we should meet plz respond

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Sorry to say i already hatched with someone but i would like to hatch with you but i almost have enough gold to hatch again so as soon as i have enough gold again i would like to hatch with you.

Wolf Moonshade Grandmaster Of Balance

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I hactched with another pet, and am halfway to being able to hatch again. I still would like to hatch even though i got my same exact pet back when i did, but i will try it one more time with you.

Blaze LightBringer Grandmaster of Fire

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Sure lets meet sometime i live in mountain time and i'm on daily on unless something comes up. just say what time would be good for you and what realm.

Wolf Moonshade grandmaster of balance