Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New "101" Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Is Kingsisle Entertainment working on a new "101" game? I think that they should make a new game such as Pirate101 or maybe Apocalypse101. In Pirate101, players would choose a pirate class; Trading Sailor, European Pirate, Undead Pirate, or Navy. Then they would go to different areas of the world and do pirate missions. In Apocalypse101, players would choose a "band" and try to survive the end of the world in different disaster periods such as Volcanoes/Meteors, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Etc. and do missions for their "band" leader. They would go and collect food/water, fight mutants, scout out new areas, and build things. All doing it in an environment surrounding that disaster period. I hope this is helpful, even if you don't make these games, you can at least say if you are making a new one, and if you are, what is it about. -James Skywalker - Pyromancer, Addict, and Wanter- Of-More

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Defender
May 21, 2009
Jkawias wrote:
Is Kingsisle Entertainment working on a new "101" game? I think that they should make a new game such as Pirate101 or maybe Apocalypse101. In Pirate101, players would choose a pirate class; Trading Sailor, European Pirate, Undead Pirate, or Navy. Then they would go to different areas of the world and do pirate missions. In Apocalypse101, players would choose a "band" and try to survive the end of the world in different disaster periods such as Volcanoes/Meteors, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Etc. and do missions for their "band" leader. They would go and collect food/water, fight mutants, scout out new areas, and build things. All doing it in an environment surrounding that disaster period. I hope this is helpful, even if you don't make these games, you can at least say if you are making a new one, and if you are, what is it about. -James Skywalker - Pyromancer, Addict, and Wanter- Of-More

Hello there evryone its me Christopher JadeBlade and this message really caught my eye. First of all I love the idea for a Pirate game from KI ( I've been personally wishing for one ). I don't think the ranks would be quite like James', but think they could be similar. Now on the opposite end of the spetrum I do not like an apocalypse 101. First its so not KI. Second KI has a family audience, so I don't know if they will do Mutants and Disasters. Thank you for reding

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009