Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What about the death tree in DS?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 02, 2010
When or will there every be any quest or event involved with the death tree in dragonspyre academy as it appears to be alive?! Trust me if you watch it for a minute its facial expression changes. I kinda want to see something come of this especially since I am a grandmaster death student.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
LOL, I just noticed that this weekend! If you listen closely you can also hear the eyes make noise when it blinks. I kept approaching and moving around it hoping something would happen. Maybe it will be part of our entree to Celestia!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
Yeah I didn't understand that at all! It said it killed ALL the trees except fire but the death tree is alive!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I don't think they will do anything with the tree, considering how almost all of dragonspyre is trying to get rid of malistare, who is the face of death magic. The tree is most likely evil

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I think it is likely that the tree is dead, it is an undead tree as part of Death magic cant destroy what is already dead.

or there is a curse on it if people dont notice but i have a really sharp eye but if you look at the bark under the mouth of the death tree there is an insignia or a marking of a creature.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
ganon102 wrote:
I think it is likely that the tree is dead, it is an undead tree as part of Death magic cant destroy what is already dead.

I totally agree.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Melissa423771 wrote:
Yeah I didn't understand that at all! It said it killed ALL the trees except fire but the death tree is alive!

DEATH, key word DEATH. it isn't necessarily alive. it could be undead.