Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing New Balance Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I saw a balance spell card from mildred farseer in the test realm. It wasn't reshuffle. It made the next balance spell used by opponet not work. I think it was called unbalance. I don't really want it but it should be their.

It's not missing, young Wizard.
Not everything we preview on the Test Realm makes it to the Live Realm. The Spell called Unbalance that you are referring to is one of these cases.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
May 08, 2009
I think this is a little unfair.I know Balance is special and all, but I am a Master Fire Wizard who has been dealing with the fire dispell for a long time now, and I am glad to see life, death, and myth finally have it.But why get rid of Unbalance.

And don't hit me with"well, hydra and spectral blast aren't powerful" or something like that.You can charge those easy with Elemental blade.You also have things like unending shields,traps,blades, and the powerful judgement spell.I thought they said the schools were supposed to be equal in their own way.

And don't say"training a balance wizard was hard" because I have been training balance too and though harder than I thought it would be, is still very managable.

I am not trying to start a large fight,I just don't see how this is fair.