Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Lotus for Housing

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about making the reagent Black Lotus usable for housing decorations ? It is by far the best looking plant in the game,and would look great if it could be used for housing purposes also. :D

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I think the Ice & Fire Flowers look best. (Forgot the names) Not just Black Lotus, it's not like it deserves all the fame. All of the flowers should be furniture.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
fancymay wrote:
I think the Ice & Fire Flowers look best. (Forgot the names) Not just Black Lotus, it's not like it deserves all the fame. All of the flowers should be furniture.

Except the off-white/gray orchids and green with white trim flowers found in Mooshu. Those flowers should be giving some other colors than what they are now. They are too drab looking! I would like to see the red pond lilies available for purchase. They would look great with many of the houses that have ponds/streams. As it is now, ponds and streams that come with the houses are also drab, since you can not do much with them. After a short while the ponds and streams are a boring useless feature to the houses. Just like in real life - What good is owning a pond or stream, if you can not fish in it, swim/dive down in it, or plant flowers in it?