Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia story challange

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I have a challange evryone will write a paragraph countinueing my own part of the story

first clestia areas

kelkenos palace
town center-commons
moon street
star lane
sun street
sun tower
moon tower
kelkenos bridge
moon sewer
palace courtyard
east palace courtyard
Celestia schools of magic

After you deafet malistare you are summond my merle ambrose it turns out an even greater evil is in a world called celestia. "Wizard, an even greater evil is rising in Celestia and must be stooped head there at once."
reward 1000xp. You arrive in celestai in the middle of three schools you see a crab with a quest named tima,hed " Oh a wizard help us our city is being invaded help!!!" reward 1000xp 1000gold you must fight three skelnos warriors.After you deafet them you must talk to merle."Well schools well go and talk to their teacher Yub,nat , dek,larb and george.reward 1000xp.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
bqsto wrote:
I have a challange evryone will write a paragraph countinueing my own part of the story

first clestia areas

kelkenos palace
town center-commons
moon street
star lane
sun street
sun tower
moon tower
kelkenos bridge
moon sewer
palace courtyard
east palace courtyard
Celestia schools of magic

After you deafet malistare you are summond my merle ambrose it turns out an even greater evil is in a world called celestia. "Wizard, an even greater evil is rising in Celestia and must be stooped head there at once."
reward 1000xp. You arrive in celestai in the middle of three schools you see a crab with a quest named tima,hed " Oh a wizard help us our city is being invaded help!!!" reward 1000xp 1000gold you must fight three skelnos warriors.After you deafet them you must talk to merle."Well schools well go and talk to their teacher Yub,nat , dek,larb and george.reward 1000xp.

hello read all of the news its a sideworld you dont need to beat anyone spical but there is a whole quest you need to do to get to the world :(

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Where are we starting the story from. From Merle directly or from the actual stepping into Celestia. But here is my attempt from what i could gleam from what I read.

"Skelnos warriors eh". the young wizard says with a smile looking at poor Tima,hed. For a moment little Tima,hed bolstered by the confidence of the young rugged wizard stands a little taller and points towards the large gallery where clickety chatter can be heard. Tima, hed smiles weakly and says "good luck". The wizard not wanting to let his new little friend down checks his gear and makes sure his deck is fully charged as he approaches the gallery. Standing tall and firm he walks directly into the middle of the group of Skelnos who glare at him and says " Excuse me, could you direct me to the rest room".