Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Has anyone ever thought about using the Greek Gods for spells?
Zeus- God of the Sky: Storm spell (but storm lord is kind of like that)
Poseidon- God of the Sea: Ice Spell
Hades- God of the Dead: Death Spell
Athena- Goddess of Wisdom and Skill: Balance Spell (but judgement is kind of like that)
Apollo- God of the Sun or Hephaestus- God of Fire: Fire Spell
Now, any of these could work for Myth, but what about Life?
There could be Hestia- Goddess of the Hearth, Home, and Family, Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, Apollo (mentioned as fire) is also the God of Healing.

If you like this idea, say something about it!

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I kind of thought about this too, but one thingis Poseidon. He is the god of the sea but aren't the ice giants supposed to be the ruler of the sky, but Zeus is god of the sky and he has the lightning bolt so he would be storm.

Devin Griffinstrider lvl 50 Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
i think they should make lvl 56 spells that are:

fire: volcanoe that attacks everyone 825 and stuns: effect errupts and pieces fall on them

storm: octupus or squid 900 to everyone, effect: spins and slaps everyone with a tentacle

ice: frostbitter 750 to everyone and puts an ice trap +15 ice to everyone, effect: ice dog or animal of some kind runs and bites

balance: spirit hydra: 250 myth, death, and life to one person, effect same as normal hydra just with the colors of myth death and life

life: leafra: heals teamates 300 then attacks enemies 300, effect: small leaf starts in the middle on the ground then slowly rises up and spins a bunch and get huge. then while spining shoots smaller leafs that are green at teamates that heal them, after heal done leaf in middle slowly turns black and shoots black leafs at enemies

death: tomb: 800 to everyone, effect tomb stones fly out of ground and hit enemies

myth: griffin: 775 to all and stuns, effect: griffin flies in and flaps wings makes air fly and hit enemy

i hope you like my ideas :D
plz say things that you think would make better

Defender
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
jarom144 wrote:

fire: volcanoe that attacks everyone 825 and stuns: effect errupts and pieces fall on them

storm: octupus or squid 900 to everyone, effect: spins and slaps everyone with a tentacle

ice: frostbitter 750 to everyone and puts an ice trap +15 ice to everyone, effect: ice dog or animal of some kind runs and bites

balance: spirit hydra: 250 myth, death, and life to one person, effect same as normal hydra just with the colors of myth death and life

life: leafra: heals teamates 300 then attacks enemies 300, effect: small leaf starts in the middle on the ground then slowly rises up and spins a bunch and get huge. then while spining shoots smaller leafs that are green at teamates that heal them, after heal done leaf in middle slowly turns black and shoots black leafs at enemies

death: tomb: 800 to everyone, effect tomb stones fly out of ground and hit enemies

myth: griffin: 775 to all and stuns, effect: griffin flies in and flaps wings makes air fly and hit enemy

I have and idea for a myth spell. How about Medusa?
8 pips
500 to all enemies and stun remove all shields
joey987123 wrote:
hephaustus is the god of forgery and volcanos but not fire
No, i am sure that Hephaestus is the god of Fire, but he is also the god of forgery.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
jarom144 wrote:

I like some of the ideas but the life and balance spells need to hit WAY bigger.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
well i admit balance should be higher like 325 each thats a good point but with life it heals and attacks so of course its going to attack on the weaker end and heal on the weaker end