Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalanch uses this too much.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I was trying to solo Avalanch in Dragonspyre, I used sanctuary so I could heal easier, so, Avalanch got smarter and took advantage of that. He used sprite, then immediatley after it wore off, he cast it again. I tryed to kill him with heckhound but he put weakness on me, it was still hitting 337 so he used spirit armour then cast sprite again. I think he casts sprite way too much and I should not have that much trouble fighting a simple rank 8 boss.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
whiteeyes32 wrote:
I was trying to solo Avalanch in Dragonspyre, I used sanctuary so I could heal easier, so, Avalanch got smarter and took advantage of that. He used sprite, then immediatley after it wore off, he cast it again. I tryed to kill him with heckhound but he put weakness on me, it was still hitting 337 so he used spirit armour then cast sprite again. I think he casts sprite way too much and I should not have that much trouble fighting a simple rank 8 boss.

I hear ya, except I thought the first post of something like this would be about weakness, every enemy abuses that spell.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Lol weakness makes me sick. LITERALLY. Everytime I try to cast a nice spell to overkill my opponent there is that weakness leaving the opponent from anywhere to 121 hits to 1 hit!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
whiteeyes32 wrote:

Maybe a doom and gloom would work well when bosses overheal themselves.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
I heard ya. Usually, while playing as my death wizard, I'll set up a boss perfectly with buffs before getting ready to knock him/her/it out of the battle, when all of a sudden, BAM! I see a death shield put up ruining my next attack, which is usually Skeletal Pirate or Vampire. It's frustrating sometimes. :(