Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want to know 3 things

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
1) can i buy my friend a mount if so please tell me how
2) my friend has ben trying to find the crafting table to buy but he i not fiinding it can i get some directive as to where i can tell him to get 1
his name is david icebreaker. i got 1 a long time ago but i cant remember where
3 Can i trade equipment with my friends if so how if not will that feature ever become available??

thanks for the help

Mycin Titanflower
Magus Thaumaturge

1. Players can choose to purchase an item from a shopkeeper or the SHOP button on their screen, and Gift that item to another player on their Friends list.

Not all items are giftable, and only items purchased with Crowns (not gold) can be gifted. Just look for the little gift icon when you're shopping, select an item and click on Gift.

This Gift giving feature is controlled through Parental Controls. Players over the age of 18 will be able to send Gifts to any other player on their Friends list. Players under the age of 18 will need to enable this feature through the Parental Controls on their account.

2. The Bazaar is always a Wizard's first stop when it comes to shopping. If you can't find it there, check the stores in Krokotopia and Marleybone.

3. Players can only trade items between characters on their own account through the Shared Bank. Only Treasure Cards can be traded between different players.
Open trade of items will not be a feature of Wizard101.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.