Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mulligan on our Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I would like to suggest one free redo on our training points.
I'm sure that many of you have thought the same thing, maybe, oh Why did I choose that spell. Well my main character happens to be a storm one, and although I am extremely happy with my Storm character, I am not so happy with how I first spent my training points. Using two of them on spells to buff my minion, spells that I haven't had in my deck since Krokotopia. I also spent as many training points as I could on the Death school not realizing how many power pips I would eventually be getting, waiting 3 or 4 turns for a Triton as opposed to 6 turns for a Wraith. I haven't used any death spells other than feint since I started getting better pips. I do not blame this on anyone else though, it was simply my original ignorance upon coming into the game that had me spending points on things I do not need.

This might also be wished for by people wanting to try out the Celestia expansions sub magic classes. Since a lot of people do not go out and make every kind of grand master possible, the one or two they have might not be enough to try out each of the new schools.

I do realize that it is possible for me to do this by spending the crowns at Mr. Lincoln, however being as I cannot really afford the crowns, I am admittedly asking for a freebie. Maybe one per subscription account.