Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a sword!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
so i am in mooshu and i really really really want a sword lol it dosnt have to be like low level any level sword will do even if it is to high cause then i will just work up for it. but if you could tell me wich bosses drop cool swords that woul be great :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Mdarchangel wrote:
so i am in mooshu and i really really really want a sword lol it dosnt have to be like low level any level sword will do even if it is to high cause then i will just work up for it. but if you could tell me wich bosses drop cool swords that woul be great :D

Last Bosses in Village of Sorrow and Tree of Life, as well as Jade Oni are my favorite places. Jade Oni is easiest as you can farm easily (or use chest).

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Mdarchangel wrote:

Last Bosses in Village of Sorrow and Tree of Life, as well as Jade Oni are my favorite places. Jade Oni is easiest as you can farm easily (or use chest).

ty for the help i will try that now

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
cool is there a guy that drops a fire sword cause that could help me since i fire lol, right now i using a ice staff so i dont matter but if there is a fire sword that would be awesome :D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Mdarchangel wrote:
cool is there a guy that drops a fire sword cause that could help me since i fire lol, right now i using a ice staff so i dont matter but if there is a fire sword that would be awesome :D

Not very sure where the fire sword is, but a great site that will provide information is Wizard101 Central or even Wizard101 wiki.

However, the easiest sword you can get is the life sword dropped by Oyotomi(right?). He does not have any henchmen, spawns very often and has lower health than the Jade Oni.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
bim1997 wrote:
Mdarchangel wrote:

Not very sure where the fire sword is, but a great site that will provide information is Wizard101 Central or even Wizard101 wiki.

However, the easiest sword you can get is the life sword dropped by Oyotomi(right?). He does not have any henchmen, spawns very often and has lower health than the Jade Oni.

So where is this Oyotomi? i am not that far in mooshu but i no some friends that can help me get anywhere lol 8) . so just tell me where his is and that would be great!!!!!! :D

Defender
May 09, 2009
bim1997 wrote:
Mdarchangel wrote:

he doesnt spawn you need to have done the quest (right before you get into the tree of life) in order to summon him by walking into that small ring.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009

I feel your pain. I am in the cave place (forgot the name) but i just beat the first Oni, the black and white one, and I also really want a sword! Half of my friends have them and one of them is only like, level 25. I need help to find one. Tell me what level i should be to get one easily. It will be easy because I have a lot of battling quests that offer a ton of XP. So, once again, I really want a sword.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I can tell you all the good swords and the bossed that drop it

1. giant honomonculus

2.ivan soul singer

3.jade oni

4.death oni

couple other i have never encounterd

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
You can also purchase with gold a pretty cool sword from the sword shop in Mooshu, young wizard.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Yes there is a fire sword. I forgot the name of the guy who drops it but you get it as a quest after you finish all of mossbacks quests and wave bringers quests and it is (i think) the last quest of those ppls quest line but i am certain that he drops it.