Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire's Ambrose Magic Coat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I reeded in the Wizard101 Wikia, that Malistaire Drake drop 8 robes, one to each of seven schools of magic in Ravenwood, and more one, called the Malistaire's Ambrose Magic Coat, don't exist any information about it in the wikia or in The Central. I and my friends organized a farming to Ex-Professor Drake in two team, but no one gained that robe, well here I'm. I hope some wizard can say if that robe exist, and what are yours stats and appearance (a long tunic with stars, moons and suns, giving lots of health, universal damage, resist, accuracy, power change and a spell out school called "Headmaster Ambrose" can be nice). Perhaps, our new friend here in the Message Boards (Zeke) can help us, eventually he is a explorer.

Thank you,
RavinoSamel

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
i think i have seen the robe you are talking about only it was black and blue i asked where he got it and i got a simple Ds and run but i am a grndmaster and i have many storng friends i would love to start searching with mine and your friends while we wait for the new world but who know maybe it's a thing where you defeat him AGAIN then go to the new world who knows but yea i would LOVE to start looking lol just post back and we can set it up! hey maybe even find it xD idk but we can always say we tried!!!

Megan grandmaster life :)!

Hope to see you wizards out there!

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
oh i know that robe, my friend has it, it gives 200 health,mana and 50 percent defense. it is extremely rare and is for all wizards, i have even seen it on sale at the bazaar for 30000 coins. i am an expert at this game, i know everything

Historian
May 15, 2009
firesword52 wrote:
oh i know that robe, my friend has it, it gives 200 health,mana and 50 percent defense. it is extremely rare and is for all wizards, i have even seen it on sale at the bazaar for 30000 coins. i am an expert at this game, i know everything

your sarcasm is noted -_-
:?

that robe is fake
just to let you know i have farmed malistaire so many times i probably gotten all his drops at least 1 time
but the most dropped item i ever get from his chest is a crate of chickens?
weird

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
firesword52 wrote:

your sarcasm is noted -_-
:?

that robe is fake
just to let you know i have farmed malistaire so many times i probably gotten all his drops at least 1 time
but the most dropped item i ever get from his chest is a crate of chickens?
weird
well i wish it was real. besides, im a magus but know tons of stuff. maybe they will make it as an item in celestia if they bring malistaire back as one of those cliche "comes back stronger" battles. oh well, we just need to wait and find out

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
what this most likely was is a piece of old astral gear, astral gear are old crown items from when zeke sold stuff and there was no 'crown shop'

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
firesword52 wrote:

I'm pretty sure you don't know everything about Wizard101. I'm level 39, almost level 40 and still don't know "everything". Please, don't lie.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 39
Thaumaturge