Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
Twice I have helped friends with the Kensington quests. I asked if they had to finish the Kensington quests in order to get to MooShu ... they said, "yes".

Is this true?

Kensington takes up so much time and is so tediously difficult that it wasn't much fun for me.

I would appreciate if the comments are directed at my question: "Is this true?" rather than "blasting me" for expressing my personal experience and feelings ... thank you.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
hbeatbaby wrote:
no. i've finished mooshu and never even taken that quest.

Did you just get the key to mooshu or did you just go to it by friend list?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
No you dont need to finish kensington , you have to kill meowiarty in big ben then go talk to ambrose like everytime you finish a world he will give you the key for moo shu .

Survivor
May 28, 2008
Each world has one big instanced area that's really hard and takes a long time to complete. Those areas are optional, meaning you don't need to complete them in order to advance to other worlds and complete the storyline quests. In Wizard City, it's the Sunken City quest, in Krokotopia it's the quest in the well of souls that the mander gives you, and in Marleybone it's the Kensington quest. I don't know if there's one in Mooshu. Does anyone know if Mooshu has one of these quests?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
i totally forgot about keningston... i was waiting for a quest for it but never got one and now i have to do big ben quest.