Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 cards for real

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Well you know how in the game we get cards like minotaur etc well some people and my friends were wondering why not make wizard 101 cards for real life we thought that would be a good idea.

Hunter Nightblade grandmaster of storm

Hero
May 19, 2009
This has been discussed before, and its one of the few ideas that has a lot of potential,bc wizard101's gameplay is card based strategy. So it only seems natrual to make real wizard101 trading cards.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
sparkfield91 wrote:
Well you know how in the game we get cards like minotaur etc well some people and my friends were wondering why not make wizard 101 cards for real life we thought that would be a good idea.

hunter i know what you mean i think they need to make them
some of my friend in real life made it but we cant sell it but just make it to play with you friend it is fun but not easy

ps i dont play with them and dont know who started it so sry

sean skyblade king of ice 8)
alex skyblade noob on life

Community Leader
If you check the wizard community , you will see the site The Friendly Necromancer he made a card game with cards you can print out ;)
You might have to check his topics history or leave a comment for him to help you.

Hero
May 19, 2009
MeCatz wrote:
If you check the wizard community , you will see the site The Friendly Necromancer he made a card game with cards you can print out ;)
You might have to check his topics history or leave a comment for him to help you.

Fake cards! were talking about cards that can be bought at stores with the countless other types of trading cards; pokemon,yugioh etc.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
this has been told time and time again and i told about it as well. how about they have health such as like poke'mon ( i'm sry for you haters i am bored right now) say i throw out a helephant and you throw out a thunder snake the helephant will have some hp and so will the thunder snake you can attack ( like the cards) say your thunder snake uses his attack and it does 145 damage well my helephant of course. then he may attack as well killing the thunder snake. your options when you are in a duel is either to: attack heal ( like with pixie or with sprite) sheild like tower sheild or elemental sheild. or to use team up. this is whereyou can send your next card in to aid the other you can also use an energy which will make the spell 25% stronger. so i'll go along with it.
william battlecaller lvl.42 fire school savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom lvl.32 ice school savior of the spiral
( the day this was posted it was elizabeth's b-day! )

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
how about instead of the normal TCG game. like pokemon or ugioh.
where you have monsters fighting for you. you have your character card witch has your HP attack and mana and class.
i play a life wizard and my stats are
class life
HP 2730
mana 455
level 50
and my deck would be mostly defencive
with heal spells and a few attacks thrown in.
not summoning monsters
doing this brings in the ability of molti player TCG you can have your healer deck your tank deck and your DPS deck of either fire storm death or balance or myth. this way you can have real life tourniments at your local mall
also if you do it this way you can have a 4v4 card match.
and the monster cards would just be a one time attack unless you reshuffle
this way W101 is not riping off pokemon or yugioh.
also you should be able to get your actuall character in game put on a card and mailed to you so you know it is you from in game your deck would be specaly made for you.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Well i think i posted on a thread like this already but i like trading cards. It would be cool to duel my brother (he thinks he better then me) and beat him.
And i like collecting cards so it would be cool.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
If there were such things, then it would be trouble for people who do not know percent of change in Algebra. For example, Iceblade:+40% ice attck,Frost Giant:475 attack. so we must know to to add the 40% to the 475. so it would be very hard unless you take algebra

Historian
May 28, 2009
sparkfield91 wrote:

I know about the accuracy! You got a dice with ten sides. If you have a storm card out, roll the dice, is the number is 70 and lower, is out, but is 80 or more, the spell is dispelled. But i have no idea about your own school or else.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009