Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drum Roll

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
The drum roll at the end of the minigames continues to go after you've exited the minigames.

Survivor
May 26, 2008
This has been happening to me too. I have to totally log out and then back in to get it to stop.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Survivor
May 26, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Same problem multiple times in all worlds. Not as often it doesn't seem as it was in beta. (knock on wood) but has happened at least for or fives times. Not a BIG deal, but is frustrating since it won't stop by quitting the mini game, or by quitting. I have to completely exit and sign in again. So when you can, please fix it .. I keep waiting for the cymbal but the drum keeps going ... and goinggg ....

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
Happens to me also, not every time but often enugh to be annoying. I have found that if I turn off the sound and continue on playing it does eventually stop but I have no idea how or why to be able to make it do so.
My last support ticket was replied to that it should be fixed in the next patch, but that was before today's update and it is still occurring.