Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how much health does orrick nightglidder have

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
how much health does orrick nightglidder have cause every time i do the quest they always detroy me. Plz help!!!! 8)

Lvl 50 storm Stephen Gold

Hero
May 19, 2009
you shouldnt be worrying about his health. Set up your deck right so you have a chance when he starts to cheat.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mr. Nightglider has 6000 health.

You might want to view the "Gauntlet of Woe: the Illustrated Guide" on Central, which gives several tips on what your group might do to battle this boss.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Yep, 6000. It's not too hard to get to him, you just need to know how to beat that other boss in the middle. When he summons his minion, kill it before it gets 4 pips! Every few turns he summons it so it may happen more than once. If you let him get 4 pips he destroys everyone with meteor strike that is 10000. That's how to get to him but you REALLY need to do some deck-changing when you get to Orrick, that's a whole other story

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I hate that wraith with all my heart! Mwahahaaha!

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:
Yep, 6000. It's not too hard to get to him, you just need to know how to beat that other boss in the middle. When he summons his minion, kill it before it gets 4 pips! Every few turns he summons it so it may happen more than once. If you let him get 4 pips he destroys everyone with meteor strike that is 10000. That's how to get to him but you REALLY need to do some deck-changing when you get to Orrick, that's a whole other story

he doesn't summon one EACH turn he only summons one if you attack him so i usally just attemp to ko him in one turn or focus on the minion when he summons one

Alex StarBreeze
Level 50
Ice