Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I have read posts on what people think Celestia will be like, and I enjoyed ever single one of them. But when Kingsisle said it would be Atlantis themed, the story's just didn't fit. Here's my story on how you will go to Celestia.

You are working on quests when Merle Ambrose calls you to help him. You enter his house. You talk to him. Merle Ambrose: Hello, young wizard. I must ask to much of you. I need you to help me. As you may have noticed before, I have books covering up a door. I will remove the books for just a secend so no one will see. Then enter the room.

You get the quest Open Sesame! 50xp. You enter the room. You see shelves with magical items on them. You see Merle Ambrose in the middle of the room. Merle Ambrose: These are the things I have collected over the years that I have been headmaster. See that glass ball over there? Go fetch it for me.

You get the quest Go Fetch! You don't get any rewards for this. You walk over to the glass ball, then return it to Merle Ambrose. Merle Ambrose: Thank you! The ball tells me what and where the thing I most desire is. Alas, it doesn't work anymore. All of the magical power drained out of it. Go talk to Za'ne, since he knows the creature who made it.

You get the quest Research! 150xp 100 gold. You talk to Za'ne. Za'ne: Hello! Have you come to check out a scroll? No? Oh! You've come to learn who made The Ball of Greed. I do not speak of him anymore. We use to be friends, but he turned evil. Go talk to Professor Winthrop in the pyramid, because he will probably give you more information, because he is more brave than me.

You get the quest I'm Not Greedy! 200 gold. You go to Professor Winthrop. Professor Winthrop: The Ball of Greed's maker? I do not know about him, but his name is Grumish Greataxe. He is a myth creature, so go ask Cyrus Drake about him.

You get the quest I Have A Question! 50xp. You go and talk to Cyrus Drake. Cyrus Drake: Grumish Greataxe? The minotaur? Ha! He was a student in my class once. Za'ne was a balance creature, and they both were friends. Grumish was Za'ne's only friend, and Za'ne was Grumish's only friend, because they were different. The class made fun of both of them, but only Za'ne ignored them. Grumish became evil, and ran off to the Krokosphinx, only to return when someone has summoned him. Why are you asking about him? (You tell him about Merle Ambrose wanting to refill the power back up in The Ball of Greed.) Cyrus Drake: Oh! Go defeat Grumish Greataxe, and he will tell you how to refill it.

You get the quest Refill! 1000xp. You defeat Grumish Greataxe and he talks to you. Grumish Greataxe: You! A puny wizard wants to refill my Ball of Greed! Ha! Don't mke me laugh! I call it The Ball of Greed because when you desire something, you want it more than anything else. You will do anything to get what you want, which is then called greed. I stole the power from three creatures. Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, and Meowairty. Go defeat them, and the ball will be filled with power again.

You get the quest Power! 3050xp. You defeat all three creatures, then return it to Merle Ambrose. Merle Ambrose: Thank you so much! I could not have done it myself. (Merle Ambrose looks into the ball.) Merle Ambrose: There it is! Bartleby has had it! Go talk to Bartleby.

You get the quest Let's Talk! 100 gold. You go and talk to Bartlby. Bartleby: You say Headmaster Ambrose demands what I have? Well, okay. Here you go. (Bartleby hands you a key.)

You go and talk to Merle Ambrose. Merle Ambrose: Finally! We have the key! This key unlocks the world Celestia! It was a wonderful world, but then it sunk underwater. Fish creatures took over, and it was never the same. We had contact with Celestia before, but when it sunk, it was lost. Now we have the key to it! Why bartleby had it, I may never know, but go talk to my old friend in Celestia. He has turned into a fish, because that is what this ball shows him as. His name Warren Fishcaster. Please, go help him.

You get the quest Connection! 3000xp. You go to the world tree, and go to Celestia. When you are there, you see a city underwater, but a glass dome surrounds it. You see a giant fish standing there named Warren Fishcaster. You walk up and talk to him. Warren Fishcaster: Hello, voyager! where do you come from? (You tell him that Merle Ambrose sent you to help.) Warren Fishcaster: Oh! It's so nice of you to volunteer to help! There is the ruler of Celestia, the Fish Lord. He exists only in a unknown chamber. If you do what I ask you, we might able to defeat him and free Celestia from his powerful grip. It will be risky, though...

The End