Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Minotaur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I have heard rumors that this baddie did not make it to live, and I know many of us have been farming him for days. I would like to put this to rest, has anyone looted this?

and if he really doen't exist on live (yet), can I get a mod response? I'm sure those of us who have been farming would appreciate not losing any more time! ;)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Well i'll tell you that Karuvian Stargiver in the Plaza of conquest does drop this pet because if you go to wizard 101 central and go to the pet section and find pet guides you can find all the pets so far discovered in the game and the death minotaur is one but he is a really really rare drop to get you have a better chance of getting a crown item like me when i was farming this boss.

Hunter Nightblade grandmaster diviner

Hero
May 19, 2009
sparkfield91 wrote:
Well i'll tell you that Karuvian Stargiver in the Plaza of conquest does drop this pet because if you go to wizard 101 central and go to the pet section and find pet guides you can find all the pets so far discovered in the game and the death minotaur is one but he is a really really rare drop to get you have a better chance of getting a crown item like me when i was farming this boss.

its a fan site so it cant be 100% trusted

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
sparkfield91 wrote:

Well, yes, I know that he is the one who drops this pet. The problem everyone else is talking about is that no one (apparently) has seen him drop it since advanced pets hit live. The guide you are referring to was made during testing when the DM was droppping.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
soldja wrote:
sparkfield91 wrote:

Well, yes, I know that he is the one who drops this pet. The problem everyone else is talking about is that no one (apparently) has seen him drop it since advanced pets hit live. The guide you are referring to was made during testing when the DM was droppping.

i have been with at least 3 people who have received the drop since pets hit live, while we were dueling scargiver together. unfortunately as stated earlier in this thread, his percent rate to drop is VERY low... i have been at it since just before pets went live and have had no luck to date.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
if you want a death minotaur just wraith and orthus mix will get you a nightwalker since the update it no longer gives death minotaur card though
it's much more easier to hatch this

got one today happy farming peoples :P