Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

icezilla hunting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
does anyone know what level you have to be for the icezilla pet? or even if i-...
nvm just tell me what lvl i have to be for icezilla pet. because i am ice and almost to get my 48 level pet

thx

Zachary LegendHeart
lvl 32
nice ice
master pet hunter

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Icezilla pet? I never heard of that. I thought you get colossus pet. Eh I don't know if you get a icezilla. Is there such thing?
I am life so I really don't know. Maybe an thaumaturge could help you with that. :)
--------------------
Level 45 life wizard
Soon to be a grandmaster

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
You dont have to be certain level to get the pet you just have to be lucky to get one from the boss in DS

Community Leader
Icezilla is any level i would think ,never thought of the being level only. But search in the Dragonspyre labrinth ,I hear the first boss might drop him

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I'm a lvl 50 ice, I just got my icezilla today. You get it from the Silver Sentenial in the Labrynth.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
You cant hurt for icezilla anymore! now you get a frostzilla drop. KI switched how you get the two. Figure it out ;D

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Unfortunately, the only way to get an Icezilla is to breed a Stormzilla with Colossus... and you are more likely to get a Storm Colossus than an Icezilla if you're ice.

FROSTZILLA (which has Stormzilla Card, not Icezilla card) is available from Silver Sentinel in the Labyrinth.

Somehow, these 2 pets got switched up when Test went Live.