Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

expensive mistake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010

i was trying to get a prewiev of the desert villa in krokotopia and suddenly I had bought it. that is a lot of money out the window, especially since im saving up for the death house.

coulden't there be a pop up asking: "are your sure you want to by this house", so that kind of mistakes are avoided, i'm just glad it happened to me and not my son.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Isirion wrote:

i was trying to get a prewiev of the desert villa in krokotopia and suddenly I had bought it. that is a lot of money out the window, especially since im saving up for the death house.

coulden't there be a pop up asking: "are your sure you want to by this house", so that kind of mistakes are avoided, i'm just glad it happened to me and not my son.

I feel your pain, except I had to buy my first house before we could preview, I ended up hating the first house I bought.

Historian
May 15, 2009
the "are you sure" feature is only for crowns purchasedf only items it lets you think about what your doing probably later perhaps when they release celestia they will also do this for gold purchased items and house

sorry for your loss, but KI can't replace your gold

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
you can sell the house and get some of your gold back
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 opposite of death

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010