Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

not a joke the same thing actually happened to me. I went to Cyclops Lane in search of a cyclops statue and i think second or third kill i got the blue ghost pet not the statue but still quite cool 8)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
I got pretty lucky with my death troll... I got it on the first try :) Since im a lvl 60 and dont have many important quests left i just go and defeat bosses and find pets... I hope to get all the pets in the game.. :-P

Alexandria
lvl 60 Ice

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
I wanted to get more pets to train, so I went to some bosses to get pets. First stop Cyclops Lane for a chance at Akkiles's blue ghost. I got blue ghost. FIRST TIME! My second ever General Akkiles fight and I get blue ghost! I'm now going to get more.

Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Yes but it happened without knowledge.

I was fighting Astreus the first Boss in the Last Dungeon of Celestia. And I didn't know he dropped the Sea Dragon. And it was my first time fighting him and guess what he gave me? The Sea Dragon.

Sometimes not knowing is better, for you don't get your hopes up and eventually you earn them.

Or maybe not wanting it grants you the privilege of having it.

My Waterworks gear was really hard to get. Because all the time I was like "Please give me robe plz plz plz plz" and then FAIL xD

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
noyeh wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

And where is the burial grounds? What world?

In MooShu somewhere or another

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
FireDea520 wrote:
this is not very lucky this is sad
i killed harvest lord like 100 times one weekend tring to get a tririon thing to put in your house but finaly an other player told me you get it on an other boss on trition avenuw
i think i spelled avenuw wrong
Keep Posting!

So you're a statue collecter too, eh? The Triton Statue drops from Sergeant Skullsplitter in Triton Avenue. Seems the creature that the street is named on is always dropped as a statue.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I got a Storm Serpent by defeating the a boss Clanker.
1st time! So cool.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
i was doing big ben so i could go to mooshu and one of my friends spilled the milk [after i told him not to] and i was a little annoyed but when the battle was overi got a white rat magician! yes! yes!! yeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!! woohoo!! 8) :) :D :P

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
um not that funny but lucky

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!

That sounds like the 48 life pet.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i was fighting nightshade today and my friend takes a crack at his chest and she says she got a ice wraith pet. last i checked she doesnt drop that! so is she a liar or am i missing something

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
Popman98 wrote:

well.... don't know his name but with the new Halloween quest with that two thousand heath guy, i defeated him once and got a blue cat thug..... :P :) :-) :D

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I got Krokomummy from Order of the Fang Wasnt even farming i was on the quest but i havent got around to training him (going to tell you why) So he,s still baby.

I also got Dark sprite from that big boss on firecat alley (across the bridge) and she is teen now :-) .

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
noyeh wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

The Ancient Burial Grounds are in Mooshu.

Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 40 Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
Honeybee313 wrote:
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!

That's not possible at all! : it seems like you're lying.Satyr is a life only pet and is not dropped anywhere

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Ok i was helping my friend in shirataki temple and when we were battling wavebringer i got stormbats which isn't very useful for me cause you'll see right below this

Level 63 legendary Sorceror
Isaac Dragonthorn

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Here are some pets I have got from drops:
Blue ghost on the first try
Blue cat thug on the first try
Blue banshee on the third try
Brown rat magician an the second try

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Popman98 wrote:

You are very lucky :D

Noah Dragon level 68 life wizard

Survivor
May 23, 2009
noyeh wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

Mooshu
- Justin SandFlame Lvl 46 Thaumaturge

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
i got a storm serpant from the plage oni. i think it was for a life spell quest Alexandra Rosepettle lvl 70 :-)

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
You won't believe this, but I am lucky half of the time, like when I was a noob, I fought the last boss of unicorn way and got the statue on my first try, not to mention a glitch over the summer. When I was leveling up my shard tail dragon, I ran out of the power stuff, then in a few minutes, I log off and back on and all of the power stuff was back so I was able to get my shard tail dragon, which I also got on that day, to be an adult and was able to hatch my fragmented dragon all in a day!

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
yesterday i fought nightshade on the tenth time to get midnight sprite until
finally i got it .i also got blue banshee on the next try.this one is hard i was battleling storm lord without boosting(only critical)until i defeated him i got
storm snowman rare drop also iathine specter horrible to get as a drop on the 10th time