Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 on Mac in the future?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I've seen a few posts about Wizard 101 being unavailable on Mac products. I understand this, and the cost assessment that must be done to see if it's even cost effective for KI to put out a Mac client. But I was curious ...

... Are there any plans or active research into putting out a mac client of Wizard 101?

I have the ability to play W101 at work and at home on PCs... but when I'm away from town visiting family or the like... at night when I'm settling down, I enjoy doing a bit of crafting or perhaps farming an easy boss for some extra gold or mats. A Wizard 101 client would absolutely increase my playtime...

I'll continue playing W101 regardless of it's platform but I was just curious about the progress of this project...

Thanks alot!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Letting Wizard101 on a Mac would be more profitable then you think, as there are not as many games for a Mac as a Pc. So if they do this, this should greatly increase revenue and amount of players.