Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Egg never hatching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I've got this problem too. I hatched my Hydra with an Ice Oni, and got a radiant egg. Original hatch time : 19 hours (which is odd). When I log back in the timer has gone to 1.9 million hours. Exiting game did not help.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
this happened to me but it was simply just the date on my computer's clock was set incorrectly 2 day early

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Kizer26 wrote:
I did the guest to get my pig pet, it hatched, no big deal. I got another egg, i didnt buy it so i think i got it from a drop. it's called an "otherworldly egg" so i was happy, and impatiently watch the timer go down. it took over 2 hours, but i was getting excited to see my new pet and train it. i was in battle, and when i got out i looked at it. i currently have "1193405:02:31" left until hatch, presumably in hr:min:sec. so... over 135 years. ...

has this happened to anyone? is it a glitch? how do i get my baby?

Wow, I had an imp trying to hatch and it wouldn't hatch until a couple days. I guess I haven't noticed it a couple days later, and that would be a lot later. :(

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Kizer26 wrote:
I did the guest to get my pig pet, it hatched, no big deal. I got another egg, i didnt buy it so i think i got it from a drop. it's called an "otherworldly egg" so i was happy, and impatiently watch the timer go down. it took over 2 hours, but i was getting excited to see my new pet and train it. i was in battle, and when i got out i looked at it. i currently have "1193405:02:31" left until hatch, presumably in hr:min:sec. so... over 135 years. ...

Yeah this happend to me!
Wizard has been ut for 3 years! so i need 322 more years! :)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Seems this bug has returned to haunt us.

If you have an egg that has a ridiculously long timer (more than 24hours) then please post the name of the egg in this thread. Just click the POST REPLY button at the bottom of the page and post the name of the egg and the hatch time shown.

Name of Egg: Malestrom Egg
Hatch Time: 1193045.08.24

I was hatching with somebody's Kraken with my Forest Lord pet.I hatched it on May 5 2011 in the afternoon,but today after the countdown was over it popped up to a very big number.It was supposed to hatch in 24 hours,so it was normal.Then,it popped up to the hatch time number above.I read all the posts and tried exiting the game completely and logging in again,but the problems still there.I'm very curious of the pet that's still in the egg.I'm a little angry,because of how long I will wait :( .

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Seems this bug has returned to haunt us.

If you have an egg that has a ridiculously long timer (more than 24hours) then please post the name of the egg in this thread. Just click the POST REPLY button at the bottom of the page and post the name of the egg and the hatch time shown.

Otherworldly egg and its my scarecrow pet

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
I did Big Ben and received 2 otherworldly eggs and both of them have the ridiculously long hatch time that fills the screen :? It has only been 8 hours since I got them and I don't know what the actual hatch time should be.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
jade egg. I hatched a crow and judgement pet, but it wouldnt hatch until about tomorrow. When i went on, it said it had about 115720 hours. I'm not sure what to do. I logged off and back on, I even exited the game and went back on. It's still in my backpack but i have no clue what to do. Any thing will help as long as i get my pet. :? :?

Survivor
May 29, 2010
That happened to me before but it hatched anyway btw it was a Sea Dragon for me.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
i once had a egg that had 1655443939384294829:73284729:1736187361 till it hatched

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
This has happened to me once. It's a glitch. It won't hatch in 135 years.
melcookie925
I'm using my 2 favorite emotcions for my signiture.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Kizer26 wrote:

the same thing happened to me when i bought a bunch of pets at the Wizard City pet shop. I bought several of every pet then i looked at the timers and it had numbers like 198576:02:36 SO i was like WOAH!!! So i just logged off went back on then it was fixed.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
May 14, 2010
i am having the same problem i have a otherworldely egg and it is on 1193046:22:00 looks like i will be waiting for a while on this one i have exited and came back into the game but thing happened

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
same happened with my krok.

Chase Nightbreath, Magus Level 35 Pyromancer

Level 60

Explorer
May 25, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Otherworldly egg, only mine disappeared.

It showed a ridiculously long hatch time, so I decided to wait until the next day to see what pet I won. The next time I logged in to the game, I checked all of my wizards' banks, the shared bank, and their backpacks, and neither egg nor pet was to be found.

Thanks,

Iridian

same thing happened to my sea dragon!! :( that was my favorite pet!
and it was adult and everything i always had it out all the time even my friends knew him good i liked him that much!! i never deleted him or a character.
plz fix this plz i want my sea dragon back!!!!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
chimerical egg 1933022:26:57

I've tried exiting the game completely and it didn't work.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Gamma wrote:
Distressing indeed!

Please log completely out of the game, young Wizard, and launch it again and let us know if your pet still hasn't hatched.

Any screenshots you may have about this bug can be sent to community@wizard101.com.

Just a side note, changing your computer's clock does not change the actual countdown timer on Hatching. That information is stored on our servers, not your computer. Changing the date or time on your computer will not speed up Hatching.

i have had the same experience, i had bought a patriotic leprechaun, and when it hatched it said the same thing. But i saw that it actually hatched, and once i used it in battle it returned to normal.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
cadyn123 wrote:
I've got this problem too. I hatched my Hydra with an Ice Oni, and got a radiant egg. Original hatch time : 19 hours (which is odd). When I log back in the timer has gone to 1.9 million hours. Exiting game did not help.

javascript:emoticon(''); :-o :-) :-o :)
i had the same problem so i just logged off and loged back in and it was fixed o ps mine hatched in to a sun bird thing :D

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
Necromatic Egg (Shadow Phoenix it shows the spell)

Time: 1193046 : 16 : 32
Hour Min Sec

Survivor
May 03, 2011
I had the same thing in a different way: I had an egg that hatched in eight hours or someting like that but when there was 6 hours left I got that bug :( . but it hatched in 6 hours anyway

Maybe its just an apearance bug?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Ya gamma well i did what you said and still the timer has not changed what should i do! In the egg is a tempest hound i really want it.PLz tell me how to fix this :( :( :( :( :( :(