Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

only getting to have six people on your accou

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i think it is unfair you can only have six people on your account. i have for grand masters (almost five) and i am planing on going for another but i dont want to have to pay for annother account just to get it

alex dragonhunter lvl 50 balance
ryan dragonhunter lvl 50 fire
alex dragonhunter lvl 50 life
alex dragonhunter lvl 50 storm
ryan dragonhunter lvl 45 death
ryan dragonhunter lvl 8 myth

Explorer
May 02, 2010
does seem unfair you should at least be able to have enough characters to have a grandmaster for each school should you have the time to achieve this. :(

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
There should be 7 characters on each account, one from each school.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I agree, plus you spelt account wrong in the title.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
Maryanne20 wrote:

He hit the max characters allowed for title so he had to cut it short.

Hero
May 19, 2009
I dont think its unfair, but they should add one and only more character option when celestia is relesed. Why? Bc with the relese there will be 3 more schools added, and players with a full set of characters(6) already should be able to experence the new schools without deleting the old.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
this i also think is unfairthere is gonna be 10 schools and yet were only gonna get to experience 6 of them :( :<.>

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
princess524 wrote:
this i also think is unfairthere is gonna be 10 schools and yet were only gonna get to experience 6 of them :( :<.>

Um we only have 7 primary schools the other 3 are secondary so we still only have 7 schools to chose from

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
princess524 wrote:

The three new schools are secondary.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
compguru1 wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:

He hit the max characters allowed for title so he had to cut it short.

Ah ok I did not know about the max characters for title. Np then!!

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
um not to correct anybody but here, but there will only be three more side schools so it will be staying at seven main schools

Hero
May 19, 2009
sparks123454 wrote:
um not to correct anybody but here, but there will only be three more side schools so it will be staying at seven main schools

those messages were posted before they were determined to be secondary schools, before that the only info we had were that they would be the schools of sun moon and star.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Yep i have had this issue for a while. I have retired some GM's so I can play others. I wish it was more as well.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
princess524 wrote:

Wrong! Why you ask? It is because each character has 1 school and 1 secondary school, Plus some extra training points to start a third plus more because of the new level cap and zeke quest! Yw!

Thx!
Kyle Shadowfist lvl 48 fire
Kyle Lifemancer lvl 10 life
Kaleb Shadowfist lvl 7 myth
Christo Shadowfist lvl 6 death
Kyle Iceheart lvl 5 ice
Kyle frogflame lvl 5 balance

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I agree. In my opinion, there should be enough spaces to have one Wizard from each school. It would be easier that way. :-)

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:

You spelled "spelt" wrong in your post. Don't go and say something about someone when you can't spell either.

Anyways, like said before, there's a character limit.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
fancymay wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:

You spelled "spelt" wrong in your post. Don't go and say something about someone when you can't spell either.

Anyways, like said before, there's a character limit.

Actually, to my (American) knowledge, "spelt" is an acceptable spelling in the UK, like how they use the metric system rather than customary and day/month/year instead of month/day/year.

Anyway, back on subject, I agree that there should be one more slot for a seventh wizard so we can experience each school at Ravenwood.

Rebecca Moonstone, Adept Sorcerer
Heather Willow, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I agree too. It wouldnt be worth that you would have to create another account to just have 1 more character! And also i share the account with my sister and she created a character too and it happens to be the same school as one of MY characters.

You should be able to have unlimited ammounts like WoW. Btw i hate WoW so i dont like seeing it better than w101.