Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem on Level 38 Moolinda Woo Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Hello Everyone,

my Problem is within the "Beat the Plague"-Quest: I must Beat the Plague Oni but I cannot enter Shirataki Temple.

Thanks in advance
Greenthing13

Historian
May 15, 2009
you must advance in the 1st chapter of the main quest series ( defeating malistaire quest line) and must get through mooshu hope i helped

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you continue to complete quests on the main quest line it will get you access to Shirataki Temple - or you can port to a friend who has access.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
That happens a lot! You have two options: find some ahead of you a few levels and see if they will do the quest with you. Otherwise, ask if they will go inside for you just long enough to port in then try soloing. It's tough but fun! Good luck!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There will be several instances where you will get a quest that is in an area that you do not have access yet. Be patient and continue along your main questline and eventually you will have access to that location.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
I'm sorry for not making myself clear: I'm standing right before the little temple building in mooshu, only the 4 circles through which I should enter that specific combat room do not light up.

Anyone with ideas for a solution to this one?

Historian
May 15, 2009
greenthing13 wrote:
I'm sorry for not making myself clear: I'm standing right before the little temple building in mooshu, only the 4 circles through which I should enter that specific combat room do not light up.

Anyone with ideas for a solution to this one?

as i said you need to continue through the main quest line up to which you get access to the dungeon

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
if you are a diviner you need to beat plauge oni. you may need to keep doing the main story line to get acsess to that area just wait for thigs to fall into place

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Just have another friend port to you. I also have a life grandmaster. And, It wasn't so hard for me.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
You may use a friend to get in or you may complete quests until you reach that point in the game.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Thank you! I have been trying to figure out what I have missed, but this makes sense! (So much to learn, patience seems to be a major one!) :-)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I think part of the confusion is that there are so many side quests, keeping track of which are part of the main quest line can be very difficult. A way to flag a quest or make a note of it or for it to be highlighted somehow would make things easier without, I think, cheating in any way.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
justc1 wrote:
how do you get pass the sunken city part of that quest

You will have to do the Sunken City dungeon. After you go to the room on the right and there is a chest to open.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
greenthing13 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

my Problem is within the "Beat the Plague"-Quest: I must Beat the Plague Oni but I cannot enter Shirataki Temple.

Thanks in advance
Greenthing13
maybe you should check if you have the quest to go in the shiratakai temple and beat plague oni bt first you must beat the war oni
do you have the quest or at least finished it? the quest will only let you in if you have the quest to beat the plague oni or if you have finished it

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
greenthing13 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance
Greenthing13

Just ask a friend whos done the dungeon to go in then just teleport. That happened to me with my storm.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Yes, these quests are complicated indeed.

You need to work your way up to that quest in the story line to enter Shirataki Temple, then you can finish Moolinda's quest.