Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake gave me some scary info

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
When i turned lvl 16 cyrus called me over to get my double shield.
He sent me a message saying: i am suprised none of you summons have eaten you yet..... how unfortunate for me.... i guess that means i have to teach you a new spell.

Can my summons REALLY eat me? Cause i am a little afraid of getting eaten by my own trolls fred, freddy, and fredbert. :-(

Andrew Dragon stalker, level 50 balance
Andrew thunder runner level 22 storm
connor crow fist lvl 17 myth

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
um no they cant, but if they made it so they could i'd tell all my myth friends to summon them just to see them get eaten lol

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I am pretty sure Cyrus was just being his usual cheery self and that you have nothing to worry about. I would be much more concerned for the Death wizards summoning some of their scary minions!

BTW, great names for your trolls.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:
He sent me a message saying: i am suprised none of you summons have eaten you yet..... how unfortunate for me.... i guess that means i have to teach you a new spell.

Can my summons REALLY eat me? Cause i am a little afraid of getting eaten by my own trolls fred, freddy, and fredbert. :(

No they cant eat you.

Here is how cyrus is to :x to :? to :( to 8)

Right now your at the :x stage.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:

Can my summons REALLY eat me? Cause i am a little afraid of getting eaten by my own trolls fred, freddy, and fredbert. :(

NO! They CAN NOT eat you, thats just Professor Drake for you. He's a grumpy professor who REALLY doesn't like to teach people. I guess part it comes from the fact that he's Malistare's brother

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
um no they cant, but if they made it so they could i'd tell all my myth friends to summon them just to see them get eaten lol

*shudders*

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
LOL o my gosh dude u are funny cyrus is just a grumpy hermit he is playin wit yah

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
sinthar549 wrote:
LOL o my gosh dude u are funny cyrus is just a grumpy hermit he is playin wit yah

I was serious though lol but boy am i happy i wont get eaten.

P.S i just got my cyclops minion so i need to make new names for them

Defender
May 29, 2009
Cool you named yer minions!

golem: Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve
trolls: Tim, Him, and Slim
cyclopes: Wotcher, Guardian, Guy, and High Five
minotaur: Self-Absorbed

Explanation: My friend's name is Steve, but my other friend (for some reason) calls him Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.
The troll's names rhyme.
I just came up with cyclops names fast.
My minotaur is always using tower shield and absorb on himself.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
if an enemy cast beguile on your minion then technically the minion can try to eat you um... technically.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
woah those are awesome names :-o i have two colossus cards, one 460-540 i think, and i named him chris, and ne 600-680 i named him columbus and i have ice guardian and his name is awesome! his name is ... bob :D

hope you liked them and ya, i'm joseph nightflame grandmaster thaumuturge signing off.

P.S the minions dont eat you even with beguile.

P.S again, they only try to destroy you for one round :) heh, heh

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
in the game you cant be eatin, but if you look at it from a real mytical wiew summoning has always been a very dangerous kind of magic, cause if the creature you sommon can break your control of him, he will rather destroy you than your enemies. but since your wizard city's new hope, and hero/savior of whereever and everyone (except cyrus) is in ave of how fast your rise in the ranks of wizardry. there is probably no chance for that to happen.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
lol, you wont get eaten. I remeber when I got that message it was funny so I took a screen shot of it.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
neopot39 wrote:
Cool you named yer minions!

golem: Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve
trolls: Tim, Him, and Slim
cyclopes: Wotcher, Guardian, Guy, and High Five
minotaur: Self-Absorbed

Explanation: My friend's name is Steve, but my other friend (for some reason) calls him Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.
The troll's names rhyme.
I just came up with cyclops names fast.
My minotaur is always using tower shield and absorb on himself.

I like the minotaur's name because it's true!

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Don't worry, I 'm lvl 50 and none of my minions have eaten me, YET. But they are pretty well behaved now.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
XD XD :D. I remember that message. I laughed so hard i fell off of the chair. :D :D :D :D. But anywayz cyrus is a nice teacher (sometimes). In the end (around forty-fifties) he will turn out to be a really cool teacher. Uh but i just warn ya he gets meaner in yo thirties
Lenora Skywhisper
Myth Rules
Storm Drools

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Kolee wrote:
XD XD :D. I remember that message. I laughed so hard i fell off of the chair. :D :D :D :D. But anywayz cyrus is a nice teacher (sometimes). In the end (around forty-fifties) he will turn out to be a really cool teacher. Uh but i just warn ya he gets meaner in yo thirties
Lenora Skywhisper
Myth Rules
Storm Drools

hehe i like the "Myth Rules, Storm Drools" :P and i mostly love it because its true :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kelsey Myth- Level 50 Myth

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
chrisy123567810 wrote:
woah those are awesome names :-o i have two colossus cards, one 460-540 i think, and i named him chris, and ne 600-680 i named him columbus and i have ice guardian and his name is awesome! his name is ... bob :D

hope you liked them and ya, i'm joseph nightflame grandmaster thaumuturge signing off.

P.S the minions dont eat you even with beguile.

P.S again, they only try to destroy you for one round :) heh, heh

yea my ice collosus is named mr. bob!