Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wrong school drops

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
was just up fighting the fire gurtok in malistaire's had a myth grand and a storm grand, each one got a ring, but for the other's school. the myht guy got a storm ring and the storm guy got the myth ring. what's up with that, i see that all too often in this game. why can't they get their own school's stuff?

Administrator
It's all a game of luck, young Wizards.

Nothing is guaranteed, you could get two of the same ring in two consecutive duels, and then not get the ring again for a thousand duels.

Keep trying!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
greco55 wrote:
was just up fighting the fire gurtok in malistaire's had a myth grand and a storm grand, each one got a ring, but for the other's school. the myht guy got a storm ring and the storm guy got the myth ring. what's up with that, i see that all too often in this game. why can't they get their own school's stuff?
I got good news for ya. you can use the shared bank to trade the storm ring and myth ring to our other wizards

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Only if the item doesn't say no trade. If it says no trade you can't even trade between your own Characters