Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A balance pet and a Spell to go with!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
This idea just sort of popped into my head while reading ideas for pets and what they would bring as far as stats and cards go. I'm tired of balance being associated with sand and old egyptian type stuff. Balance is just what the name suggests. So, here is my idea.

The Balance Tiger:

One front paw is fire, the other is storm. The teeth are death, and the breath is ice. The back paws would be life and the death return.

Basically, I envision each front paw, fire and storm, having a turn at slashing, followed by ice breath, and finally a death bite. Then, the back legs would scratch the ground sending life, then death return healing to the caster. If myth was to be involved, I suppose there could be myth damage caused from the explosion as the tiger disappears from the battle circle.

I'm not sure how mush damage each attack would do, or if all damage before and including the death bite would be added up then halved as death return healing. I suppose that wouldn't make much sense, lol.

So, I suppose an estimation of what might be feasible would be 100 damage fire, 100 damage storm, 100 damage ice, 200 death, then 100 life plus 100 death return healing, followed by a 100 (or more?) damage myth explosion to all enemies(only myth damage to all enemies).

I know it sounds sort of unfair but I suspect equally awesome pets and spells could be made for the other schools. Thank you for reading, and I hope for some constructive criticism!

-Paul Skywalker, Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
WearyPenguin wrote:
This idea just sort of popped into my head while reading ideas for pets and what they would bring as far as stats and cards go. I'm tired of balance being associated with sand and old egyptian type stuff. Balance is just what the name suggests. So, here is my idea.

The Balance Tiger:

One front paw is fire, the other is storm. The teeth are death, and the breath is ice. The back paws would be life and the death return.

Basically, I envision each front paw, fire and storm, having a turn at slashing, followed by ice breath, and finally a death bite. Then, the back legs would scratch the ground sending life, then death return healing to the caster. If myth was to be involved, I suppose there could be myth damage caused from the explosion as the tiger disappears from the battle circle.

I'm not sure how mush damage each attack would do, or if all damage before and including the death bite would be added up then halved as death return healing. I suppose that wouldn't make much sense, lol.

So, I suppose an estimation of what might be feasible would be 100 damage fire, 100 damage storm, 100 damage ice, 200 death, then 100 life plus 100 death return healing, followed by a 100 (or more?) damage myth explosion to all enemies(only myth damage to all enemies).

I know it sounds sort of unfair but I suspect equally awesome pets and spells could be made for the other schools. Thank you for reading, and I hope for some constructive criticism!

-Paul Skywalker, Magus Sorcerer

well this is unfair if only balance wizards can equip it. i mean so you are tired of old egyptian stuff. so does it mean if i am tired of frost, snow, etc.
i can just make a frost lion that gives a frost lion card that does fire stuff instead of ice??? think about US. besides, balance has cool stuff already and even MORE? i dont think so.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Rozovoeshko you are so wrong

What about you your school actually has its element(s)
Fire-Fire,Lave
Ice-Ice,Snow
Storm-water,lightning,thunder,wind
Life-NAture
Death-Deadly creatures and death in general
Myth-Myths literally greek most of them
Balance-Egyptian artifacts, and sand lots and lots of sand.

Does that make any sense to you?

How come we have hydra,spectral blast/minion, and shields/blades/traps?

Balance is supposed to be a balanced school of all schools DUH!

KI

How come Balance has Elemental Attacks/Minions yet the balance krok teacher says balance is life and death?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
Rozovoeshko you are so wrong

What about you your school actually has its element(s)
Fire-Fire,Lave
Ice-Ice,Snow
Storm-water,lightning,thunder,wind
Life-NAture
Death-Deadly creatures and death in general
Myth-Myths literally greek most of them
Balance-Egyptian artifacts, and sand lots and lots of sand.

Does that make any sense to you?

How come we have hydra,spectral blast/minion, and shields/blades/traps?

Balance is supposed to be a balanced school of all schools DUH!

KI

How come Balance has Elemental Attacks/Minions yet the balance krok teacher says balance is life and death?

Balance is the support class, it is supposed to have so many different blades, and balance is only the balance of elemental schools (fire ice and storm) and school elements are in the name of the school it self.