Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar style selling

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I was in a mooshu shop yesterday selling from the stuff i had just gotten, i had a jade oni's shroud of nothing which is the best mooshu hat for myth and i had another rather worthless item above it. On top of that was the equipped item, the selector goes straight to the one below the equipped item and i accidentally double clicked the sell button so it sold the worhtless item and then sold the jade oni's shroud of nothign aswell!
At the bazaar this doesnt happen because it says "Are you sure you want to sell this item?" and you have to click yes i think. But in the normal shops it can really make someone abgry .

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
that is your fault. Next time equip your rare items or put them in your bank before selling. I do this with things i craft as to not start over on the quest. This is ESPECIALLY important once you hit marleybone sense you have to search for rare reagents then and after

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
that is your fault. Next time equip your rare items or put them in your bank before selling. I do this with things i craft as to not start over on the quest. This is ESPECIALLY important once you hit marleybone sense you have to search for rare reagents then and after

How spiteful, did it ever occur to you that i may have not been a high enough level to equip it? And who goes right to their bank when they can just take a quick stop at the shop and sell their waste goods. Also, in what way does this affect you? How have i made you act in such an unkindful way? Either your easily provoked or just generally a mean person.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:

Really Alec? really? It is not practical to put items in bank before selling, who does that anyways? There is no reminder for selling items at non-bazaar shop, and if you can't equip it, then you can't do much. That was just harsh of you.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
well he should have pay more attention but next time we wont make that mistake again

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
it is always sad when you meke that kind of mistakes, i accidently hid the buy butten when i wanted to look at the krakotopian desert villa, and when you sell it back you only get 1000 gold, so i would really like the "are you sure" pop up"

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Alec has been very crankly lately on the message board. Perhaps he could use a bottle of blueberry juice?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The bottom line is that it's the player's responsibility to know what is being sold. Fast-tapping the mouse to sell things quickly runs the risk of accidentally selling something that you don't want to sell.

The best way to avoid losing something valuable to the stores is to go home and go through the items you have, then bank everything that you don't want to sell. It may take some time, but it probably will save time (and/or gold and/or crowns) over losing a valuable item and having to buy it back or go farm the enemy that it came from until it's dropped again.