Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

solutions to pvp problems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
I have came up with some solutions to these problems that many players ave been having.

First off the dreaded wild bolt: for this solution i found it on another post.
credit goes to the poster.

It goes like this:
1st bolt- (to make it fair for the storm) 20 percent accuracy.
2nd bolt- 10 percent accuracy.

wild bolt cannot be used for the whole match after the 2nd bolt.

Chain stunning: this one is simple- a person cannot be stunned more then once per every 2 rounds.

judgement:even though i am a balance i must make it fair.

the dispel was just a mere speed bump, and we can just wand it away like a tower.

Ok so the max damage judgement can hit under ANY circum stance, is 1500.

P. s another rule for wild bolt, anyone under lvl 20 cannot use a bolt treausre card.

Andrew Dragonstalker lvl 48 balance
Rank; seargent

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Yes we know people who chain stun and bolt must not be good at pvp, but guess what? IT WORKS AND THEY WIN.

As for judgement, are you serious? that is balance's only good card! as for wanding it away, the way the balance blades and hexes were designed so any attack gives them away!

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Yes we know people who chain stun and bolt must not be good at pvp, but guess what? IT WORKS AND THEY WIN.

As for judgement, are you serious? that is balance's only good card! as for wanding it away, the way the balance blades and hexes were designed so any attack gives them away!

Hmm i was afraid people might say something about judgement.....
How about 2500?

Even though storm and fire have low health, most of them are war lords so they should resist it.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
ok, no, no, this is not happening. k, these r perfectly fine strategies that do not to be ruined by some guy who cant handle a little challenge in pvp.

wild bolt. make it go twice in one freakin match?! ur kidin me rite? ur kidin me!
id just take wild bolt out of my deck if it became that useless. its useless as it is rite now, make it any more so, and you mite as well just go ahead and take the spell rite out of the game.

chain stunning. seriously? its not the worst idea ever actually, but still, i think its gonna be ok. you dont need that to get over the chain stunning.

judgment. i cant even stand to look at the computer any more! this a good spell that good ppl honestly and genuinly worked for. they worked for wut the card wuld say it would do. and now you want to turn around and ruin it.
* starts crying* shame on you!

...lol.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
i think people should stop crying and deal with it. i mean if you keep whining about judgment then be balance and see it is really your best card. also the chain stun is nice how it is, like how it puts a stun shield on you after the person used it. and no just because people chain stun does not mean you are bad at pvp. lastly with wild bolt IT'S FINE if it works congrats people have shields to stop that and there is a school called life it heals.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Grandmaster Ice

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
ok, no, no, this is not happening. k, these r perfectly fine strategies that do not to be ruined by some guy who cant handle a little challenge in pvp.

wild bolt. make it go twice in one freakin match?! ur kidin me rite? ur kidin me!
id just take wild bolt out of my deck if it became that useless. its useless as it is rite now, make it any more so, and you mite as well just go ahead and take the spell rite out of the game.

chain stunning. seriously? its not the worst idea ever actually, but still, i think its gonna be ok. you dont need that to get over the chain stunning.

judgment. i cant even stand to look at the computer any more! this a good spell that good ppl honestly and genuinly worked for. they worked for wut the card wuld say it would do. and now you want to turn around and ruin it.

...lol.

woah woah woah.

Did you see me complain anywhere in that post?

I am not complaining i want OTHERS to stop complaining, i know how to handle all of these directly myself but a lot of others dont.

And i meant wild bolt can be used only twice when it HITS your opponet.

i just want them to stop complaining because its a waste of time and space in this section.

over half of the pvp section is complaints.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

...lol.

woah woah woah.

I am not complaining i want OTHERS to stop complaining, i know how to handle all of these directly myself but a lot of others dont.

i just want them to stop complaining because its a waste of time and space in this section.

If they stop complaining it means they got what they want, so they will complain about other stuff, if people abuse wild bolt and they win, then they found a strategy, yes this is vvvveeerrrrryyy annoying, but it works as I said earlier, and don't limit Judgement, you can get over 3k health if your ice, so any 1v1 would still be messed up for Balance with any limit what-so-ever.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
My only problem with pvp is people who are NOT STORM using wild bolt. It's not fair because you're not prepared for it. Those bolts always hit, NEVER FIZZLE, NOT EVEN ONE TIME!!!

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
sparkboy187 wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

...lol.

woah woah woah.

If they stop complaining it means they got what they want, so they will complain about other stuff, if people abuse wild bolt and they win, then they found a strategy, yes this is vvvveeerrrrryyy annoying, but it works as I said earlier, and don't limit Judgement, you can get over 3k health if your ice, so any 1v1 would still be messed up for Balance with any limit what-so-ever.

uuu, yea. what he said!