Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do You Get To Tomb of Storms?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I've been trying, haven't made it.

Any help would be appreciated.

THANKS!

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
You need to beet the other two islands. If you listen to me I will tell you that you will get very hard quests in the tomb of storms. But if you really want to get there, have fun.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
You must defeat Krocotep ( I think thats how his name is spelled ). After that you must complete the quests he gives you. You might need some help once you get to the temple of storms so bring some friends.

Paul Ravenleaf
Magus necromancer 8)

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Just follow the story line and you'll get there.

Cheyenne PixieSinger
Level 50 Life
Good Luck in you andventures!

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Back track, and make sure you do all of Krokotopia story line quest to get their.

Defender
May 10, 2010
harrypotter3542 wrote:
You need to beet the other two islands. If you listen to me I will tell you that you will get very hard quests in the tomb of storms. But if you really want to get there, have fun.

It is REALLY hard! Trust me there are like riddles and I tried them and it took me FOREVER (I never pasted them yet) Here is an example- What lives that is light and what is dark that does not live.

It is something like that. anyway this is the one that I am stuck on.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
dsdu84 wrote:
You must defeat Krocotep ( I think thats how his name is spelled ). After that you must complete the quests he gives you. You might need some help once you get to the temple of storms so bring some friends.

Paul Ravenleaf
Magus necromancer 8)

His name is actully spelled Krokotep.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
You have to defeat emperors retreat in krokosphinx and yea tomb of storms have rly hard quest Good luck! :-D

and lexi ..the symbols on the oblisks..The things that are living you make light the things that arent living you keep un lit make sense?? hope that helped :-)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
You get there by doing all the quest that lead up from wizard city. That is how i got to the tomb of storms. Hope you get there soon.Luck!!!!!!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
harrypotter3542 wrote:

It is REALLY hard! Trust me there are like riddles and I tried them and it took me FOREVER (I never pasted them yet) Here is an example- What lives that is light and what is dark that does not live.

It is something like that. anyway this is the one that I am stuck on.

Its the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Well i've been trying to get to the Tomb Of Storms and i dont no how PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE HELP ME!