Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Embarrassing Wizard101 Moment EVER

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
What's your most embarassing W101 moment EVER?
Mine:
While in battle, I said, "GO GEORGE!" and everyone looked at me like I had lost it. I told them that I had named him George.
It's short, but I will remember more and post them.

Hannah Dragonsword, 43 fire

Community Leader
LOL oh boy I got more than I can name but I can tell you the first time I yelled out
Feed me Seymore! , name of my wraith attack ;)
I had people laughing from many battles down from me

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
mine is when i was deffeated in battle i yelled HI BIRDEY! because i was deffeated and my bird is dead!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
XD! My was when i was fighting in pvp and we were having one of those big fights (ya know where everyone in the fight or outside of the battle invites friends) so when we won my friend yelled, "YAY! we could have done it with out lenora though." As my name is lenora i thought he was gonna complimemt me because i finished two off and i said, "Yep" without thinking then everyone started laughing

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Being defeated by alicane swiftarrow.
15 TIMES IN A ROW.

I had my friend with me too.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
every time i feint, forget, and use wand to throw a negative sword. That is embarrassing.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I said "Good boy!" because I just got my school pet. There was a boy in the room and everybody thought i was talking about him and started laughing!

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
o this one is BEOND embarressment when i was a noob ( level 4 ) i got killed by rattlebones ( 17 times in a row! )

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I had my necromancer in Kroc fighting some guards- was a pretty easy fight, but they were using storm on me and doing some bad damage. There were lots of other people fighting there too- lots of chit-chat. I was all bladed up and ready to do a big damage spell, but decided I needed to heal first. I cast sacrafice to heal up, but misjudged the damage I was going to take from the blade spells and wound up killing myself dead on the spot. I totally got razzed when I made my way back to the area I killed myself in.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
once i was fighting meowiarty and my younger brother randomly said, thinking he was funny, MALISTARE IS MY DAD and i said no he wasnt and we started getting into this big fight and then i said well then malistare is my dad too and he said no he is not and then i said like i am saying, and then in another message i said MALISTARE IS MY DAD and of courseright at that moment one of my friends teleported to me. just my luck.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
My most embarrassing experience is when I used my Firezilla on some dude (this was a while ago so i don't know who i was fighting) and because my pet Firezilla (from the Best Buy gift card) was named Bubba i said in all capital letters "GO BUBBA!" and everyone said that i was crazy

Historian
May 15, 2009
my most embaressing wizard101 moment was going up against malistaire without a deck equipped

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Omg, when I JUST turned a GM, I was in a pvp match and I got defeated by some 20-30's. Oh boy, that was not good......

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
thinking that you can just by the crafting equipment you need from the bazaar so you don't have to craft the stuff(epic fail)

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
It was a PvP me vs 4 other people. LoL. I said that this will b easy. But then I realized that there were 2 life a master and just a 10. A death wizard 20 and a 15 fire vs me Grandmaster fire . When I got the the higher life wizard out the noob one used a fairy and healed lol. Then well I used fire minion to distract them. Well in the meantime I had to dragon lol and guess what? 2 unicorns in a ROW . That just like covered up half my damage. Well I can go forever but In the end I LOST to a bunch of low levels HEY but still it was 3 healers on the team and I did not stack up on treasure since practice. It was a 4v4 but the rest fled. :? Still a CHALLENGE!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
lol i dont have to many for me but i know one for another person. i was on my lvl 21 life with my lvl 26 death friend, and we were doing a ranked 2v2. when we realized we were facing a grand satorm and life we kinda lost hope. but somehow i killed them with bolts they were so mad :D

Defender
May 29, 2009
I don't feel like writing mine again, and the Message Board Code of Conduct says not to make duplicat posts, so if you want to see mine, go to search, and type in funniest brainless minotaur kishibe. yeah :-)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
My most embarresing moment was when I was killed by a couple of scarecrows in haunted cave at level 48!