Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Wings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Well, I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but the wings seem to be for certain schools. The bat wings go with Myth's Bloodbat, the angel wings go with Life's Seraph, and, in the Test Realm, the swiftshadow wings (I think that's what they are called) go with Death's Wraith. I have some suggestions for other schools wings.

Fire=Phoenix Wings
Storm=Lightning Bat Wings
Ice= Ice Bats Wings (no Ice spells have wings except for this)!
Balance=Judgement Wings (at least I think she has wings :? )

And I also happened to have a great idea while in the Test Realm. You see, I was showing my friend my house, but, when I was on top of a carpet and pushed move, the carpet went wherever my mouse went with me on top of it. My character and the carpet were both red when we were in...impossible areas, when I realized KI should totally make a magic carpet Mount. I mean, they could ride it, it would give them 40% speed boost, and when they pushed space bar it would do a loop-de-loop. Tell me if you like this or not.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Those are good ideas, although i thought the "bat wings" looked more like draconian wings in dragon spire.
What i would love to see is that you get what you pay for in rides i.e. the more you pay the faster you go :-)
But all that could be considered in future developments. I am excited with the improvements going on in the test realm and looking forward to those improvements becoming reality

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Yeah, but Draconian wings look more.... bony? . I just saw today that Judgement people do have Wings :D . I had another idea today about school wings. Maybe they could make a few wings for different types of monsters. Though I doubt this would happen if they made my idea reality, it would still be pretty fun . Maybe Draconian wings, as suggested above? Or Sunbird wings.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Or you can just make wings for each school by having them just be like for example the fire ones could be on fire, ice are frozen and strorm could be electric.