Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild bolt, never fails.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 12, 2009
OK, so I was in the arena with a death wizard, his attacks were not working I could shield his attacks. then he starts hitting me with wild bolt 4 in a row and they do not fizzle how can this be?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
sparklebottom wrote:
OK, so I was in the arena with a death wizard, his attacks were not working I could shield his attacks. then he starts hitting me with wild bolt 4 in a row and they do not fizzle how can this be?

He got really, Really lucky. They are good sometimes and horribly bad sometimes.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
sparklebottom wrote:

Pure luck.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Umrag wrote:
sparklebottom wrote:

Pure luck.
maybe that guy has a cloth that gives alot of percent or he use the strongest treasure card that gives alot of percent :?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Ok i am at a slow pace on marley bone and i have alot of questions!
1. what quest ges you to the scotland yard dungeon?
2. what quest gets you to the quest that gets you to scotland yard dungeon?

thanks and plz help :-P

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't think it is just a bad game. I just finished some PvP and lost every time due to Wild Bolt. The enemy mages weren't even Storm so how did they get 8 successful Wild Bolts?