Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell mutation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
I have two mutation treasure cards, mutate ice elf and mutate rain beetle but i think Wizard101 should make mutate shark spells and mutate snowman spells. WHO AGREES?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
There are ones for fire cat, fire elf, ice beetle, evil snowman. Sadly there arent any for balance death life or myth, though there is a death cat spell, but you cant mutate it it already comes as such

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
First of all, a lot of people don't even want mutate cards.
Second, they have mutate snowman and I believe they might have mutate the shark.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
tonysigov wrote:
I have two mutation treasure cards, mutate ice elf and mutate rain beetle but i think Wizard101 should make mutate shark spells and mutate snowman spells. WHO AGREES?

There ARE mutate snowman spells. I have several of them in my treasure deck.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Oh, theres ALREADY a snowman mutation. But i wish there was a kraken and helephant mutation. There should be a mutation card for every spell! ( And minions you summon should be able to use them )

Hero
May 02, 2009
tonysigov wrote:
Oh, theres ALREADY a snowman mutation. But i wish there was a kraken and helephant mutation. There should be a mutation card for every spell! ( And minions you summon should be able to use them )

There is a kraken mutation. The enemies use them.

the henchmen also do use mutate spells (for example, the adept fire henchman uses ash bats, mutation of lightning bats,)

I wish we had access to more muate spells, but for now, we get the frtost beetle, fire cat, fire elf, and evil snowman mutations.