Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how many new spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Defender
May 24, 2009
Ummmmm....... We don't know that yet. There is no word on new cards for the current schools.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Until its official is anyone's guess but I am thinking the new pets may have a hint on new school spells. And only guessing that because traditionally, what card giving pet has a card that isn't usable in a spell deck.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I am guessing they wont be as long as the school ones cause greyrose GURRANTED that there will be enough points to use.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
I know of a few that are currently on the Test Realm.
Many new pets with new cards, and also Life, Death, Myth, and Balance dispels.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
Yes and the dispels take all your pips now and there are 2 new pets i have so far discovered the life minotaur which gives a life minotaur card 40 life damage and then 410 life damage and a myth treant which gives myth nature's wrath 370 myth damage and stun for 1 round.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
bravevline wrote:
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
Yes and the dispels take all your pips now and there are 2 new pets i have so far discovered the life minotaur which gives a life minotaur card 40 life damage and then 410 life damage and a myth treant which gives myth nature's wrath 370 myth damage and stun for 1 round.

Great for the Life wizards!!
But...UUGGGHHHH...not another stunning card...so pointless. Why so hard to see that :?