Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A spell that I missed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I hope I don't sound silly to ask this. I'm a level 39 life wizard in Mooshu, and there is a spell that I see everyone doing that I can't. It's the one where your character dissaparates from the circle they are fighting in to the center of the battle to attack (using themselves as a spell). Could someone tell me what that spell is called and how I would go about training to get it? Thank you.

Administrator
No worries, young Wizard, you haven't missed a spell.
This is called a 'natural attack' - creatures do this as well but for Wizards it requires that you be wielding a sword for a wand. You'll begin to encounter swords as rewards for duels in your travels in MooShu, and again in Dragonspyre.

The fansites have great guides about what items you can get from what creatures, including Swords. Once you've found one, when you cast the spell that comes with that sword, your character will move into the center of the dueling circle, and attack from there.

Hope that helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
Or you can go to the Bazaar in Olde Towne and purchase one. There are usually some for sale. You can find some in almost every school of magic. They do around 90 or 95 points of damage and usually give you a pip at the beginning of your battle...some even give you a power pip at the beginning.