Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm bats code in email

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Ok I bought 5000 crowns but it was not through the link, can I still get the email code since I bought 5000 crowns before the 26th May?

Regards,

Maryanne for any answers 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Ok I bought 5000 crowns but it was not through the link, can I still get the email code since I bought 5000 crowns before the 26th May?

Regards,

I think you may have to send in a note to Mr. Lincoln.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello Wizard,

This offer is intended exclusively for email promotions. Please make sure you have the most up to date email address on file in the future to receive them!

Thank you,
Krokopatra

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Not fair, because I did get the email. I just accidently deleted it and I did not have the money at that time.

Well now that I know, I keep the email in drafts from now on and click through the link after I get money.

They did not do this before so I did not know. Now I know, so can you please send me a code?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Maryanne...

The offer goes through today at midnight (Central) <May 12th>

So you should be able to do this still for a few hours.

Just ask early enough and someone will have kept the email :-)

Delver
May 29, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:

Regards,

I am a little confused. I don't remember reading anything about getting a storm bats code in an e-mail for purchasing 5000 crowns before May 26th.

The only thing I have is an email stating:

Wizard101 Enhance your game and get a free pet when you upgrade your subscription.
Wizard101
Your Wizard's best friend is even better

With new Wizard101 Advanced Pets you can play new pet-themed mini-games, use pets as allies in magic duels and even raise them into ancient beings with incredible powers.

FREE LIGHTNING BAT* WHEN YOU UPGRADE TO A 6- OR 12-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION - Limited-time only! GET YOUR FREE PET! Offer ends 5/12/2010 at midnight CT. Get a FREE LIGHTNING BAT* WHEN YOU UPGRADE to a 6- or 12-month subscription.
*You can expect to receive an email with a code to claim your pet by May 26th 2010.

Do you have a link showing something different than what I received? If so can you post the information here?

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress
Brianna Mooncloud Grandmaster Diviner
Tatiana Fairyglade Grandmaster Theurgist

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I believe the emails are custom for the player. I already have renewing yearly subs on my accounts, so they hit me up for crowns. 5000 crowns bought gives a bat.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Krokopatra wrote:
Hello Wizard,

This offer is intended exclusively for email promotions. Please make sure you have the most up to date email address on file in the future to receive them!

Thank you,
Krokopatra
why was it krokopatra who answerd

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:

Regards,

I am a little confused. I don't remember reading anything about getting a storm bats code in an e-mail for purchasing 5000 crowns before May 26th.

The only thing I have is an email stating:

Wizard101 Enhance your game and get a free pet when you upgrade your subscription.
Wizard101
Your Wizard's best friend is even better

With new Wizard101 Advanced Pets you can play new pet-themed mini-games, use pets as allies in magic duels and even raise them into ancient beings with incredible powers.

FREE LIGHTNING BAT* WHEN YOU UPGRADE TO A 6- OR 12-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION - Limited-time only! GET YOUR FREE PET! Offer ends 5/12/2010 at midnight CT. Get a FREE LIGHTNING BAT* WHEN YOU UPGRADE to a 6- or 12-month subscription.
*You can expect to receive an email with a code to claim your pet by May 26th 2010.

Do you have a link showing something different than what I received? If so can you post the information here?

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress
Brianna Mooncloud Grandmaster Diviner
Tatiana Fairyglade Grandmaster Theurgist

I started my 4th account and still have not see the code for either the crowns of storm bat!

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
The only offer for a free pet I got was if I upgraded my subscription by May 12. Since I had already done that before the email, I have not gotten a code for a free pet.

I didn't get the email for buying crowns, which I have done. Do subscribers get different emails?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Subscribers do get different emails I think.

I have gotten one of my three 'bats'. (paid for 3 different accounts)

Hero
May 19, 2009
Was this email for members only? Bc i was not subcribed at the time and i never recieved an email.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:

Regards,

I think you may haHi there,

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it seems that your email is not in our list of codes that have already been sent out. Please be patient, as your code should be coming soon!
'
Regards,
Mr. Lincoln
Ravenwood School of Magical Arts

PS: Check out the big book of everything Wizard101! www.wizard101.com/guideve to send in a note to Mr. Lincoln.

This is the message I recived and I am still waiting. :-(

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
It is ok, now I got my storm bat code, so yeah it gives card at Teen, so I did buy through link!! Phew :-D

When you get it, it still a baby with no card.