Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tough pets you've faced

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
There are allot of tough pets out there, like for me, it's the ghouls and now the storm hounds, so here you can say what pets are tough for you to face, and maybe even strategies to beat them.

A good strategy is to use morale wisely. try to use it as much as you can on cobblestone, and then some on terrain where you can spend less than 8 morale, then less on 8 morale cost terrain.

My pet is an adult pixie queen pet named luna.

gold:23
silver:4
bronze:1
aluminum:0

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I have found hydras go faster than alot of other pets. I usually do the derby and I have noticed either me or another hydra wins. But who knows what I would be to another animal, so I guess it just depends on the stats of the pet. Cause normal hydras start as ancient while say, a ice collosus (don't care how u spell it. lol.) starts at teen (I think).

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
I have found hydras go faster than alot of other pets. I usually do the derby and I have noticed either me or another hydra wins. But who knows what I would be to another animal, so I guess it just depends on the stats of the pet. Cause normal hydras start as ancient while say, a ice collosus (don't care how u spell it. lol.) starts at teen (I think).

not true. when i started test realm my ice colossus was an ancient and i beated a hydra in the derby, the hydra got last place :?

to me wraith and helephant are fast

oh and if anybody has a wraith named Lord Shadow then i want to say this to the owner of the pet: OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! you always get first place huh :P

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
My minotaur is pretty fast :P it is only a teen and it beat an adult hydra.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
lol i have a defender piggle named lord toby, and i normally come in 1st. In test i got most 1st 2/3 2nd and 1 4th cause i didnt feel like racing lol

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I think wraith is the fastest mine is prince muffin. I beat an EPIC I REPEAT EPIC storm hound.Sure it was hard,but i beat him. Also my wraith is only a teen.

Hero
May 19, 2009
ummm. every pet has stats that you can train and increase, naturally all the pets are the same. If someones pet is faster then yours its bc theres is better trained in some areas.