Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh my - Battle with Cyrus Drake.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
About in the middle of when I was about to learn Earthquake. He made me go to him. He said something like this

Cyrus: It is time for the final part of your training. Come to me.

Something like that. Well I battled him and barely won. They used to not allow you to bring anyone. I had to bring REALLY tough wizards on my side.

Cyrus drake - Rank 10. 11,000/11,000.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I know this is too late, but all you needed to do was place conversion spells on him and make sure you had healing cards.

When I went up against him, I filled my deck with conversions, my best 2 cards, 1 reshuffle and life T-cards.

I changed my sword to storm.

After that it was pretty easy to defeat.

It's sad that KI allows you to bring someone to help now. The whole idea of fighting him is to test your strength and wits to see if you are prepared for the dangers ahead.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Yeah Cyrus Drake only had 5,000 health I:

I didnt need any help at all and I really do think that wizards should be able to do this alone.

How are you going to survive DS if you dont??

Sydney Boom
Lvl 46 Thamaturge

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I just loaded up on Kraken treasure cards with extra damage and sacrifice minion with extra pip get and kept using wooden golem.

Historian
May 15, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I know this is too late, but all you needed to do was place conversion spells on him and make sure you had healing cards.

When I went up against him, I filled my deck with conversions, my best 2 cards, 1 reshuffle and life T-cards.

It's sad that KI allows you to bring someone to help now. The whole idea of fighting him is to test your strength and wits to see if you are prepared for the dangers ahead.

i NEVER ask for help myself i have ste a goal to see if i can solo him with each school
so far i have soloed him with ba;ance death and storm

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

i NEVER ask for help myself i have ste a goal to see if i can solo him with each school
so far i have soloed him with ba;ance death and storm

First, I was only trying to help you and second you stated in your comment that you had to bring help to defeat him.

"Something like that. Well I battled him and barely won. They used to not allow you to bring anyone. I had to bring REALLY tough wizards on my side"

Your words, not mine.