Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what if you could make a second wizard101????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I think it would be cool if you could make a second wizard101 it could follow from defeating Malistire and finishing Celestia. wouldn't it .Some people may have already thought about but it'd be ...AWESOME. You would like get to go to KI and tell them what you think the new wizard101 should look like.you would get to pick the schools and everything! (this is just an idea if you think it's or please tell me) please post your ideas or complaints.

Emma SeaWalker lvl.32 magus theargust

( if i spelled theargust please tell me)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
yes you spelled thergiust wrong. anyways my idea is that there should be one huge death school, beacause right before mailstare died he destroyed all schools and made Drake Death acadmey. then the storyline is you have to get all the schools back. and yes you can still pick types besides death.

(i think i spelled thergiust wrong too, but i spelled it better then you did)

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
wizard21101 wrote:
I think it would be cool if you could make a second wizard101 it could follow from defeating Malistire and finishing Celestia. wouldn't it .Some people may have already thought about but it'd be ...AWESOME. You would like get to go to KI and tell them what you think the new wizard101 should look like.you would get to pick the schools and everything! (this is just an idea if you think it's or please tell me) please post your ideas or complaints.

Emma SeaWalker lvl.32 magus theargust

( if i spelled theargust please tell me)

What makes you think Kingisle won't make a plot line from after you defeat Celestia? They will, in ways you've never even imagined (or ways everyone keeps posting on the message boards)!

Theurgist is spelled like so.