Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for Treasure Cards, Reagents, etc

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I'd like to suggest the ability to trade Treasure Cards, Reagents, and the soon to be on live server (hopefully!) pet food cards between the same account. Much like we can do with equipment and housing items in shared bank.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ccourter wrote:
I'd like to suggest the ability to trade Treasure Cards, Reagents, and the soon to be on live server (hopefully!) pet food cards between the same account. Much like we can do with equipment and housing items in shared bank.

Food cards shouldn't be an issue as most of the pets can be traded...so the effect is the same.

Treasure cards can be traded back to yourself through a friend.

Reagents...well, that is a different story :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Agreed.

I think that the crafting system in general is completely messed up. The cool downs are insane, some of the higher end reagents are super hard to find and cost a TON to buy lesser ones and transmute.

They really do need to change the entire cool down system to start with. Then they need to make the reagents tradable, this way if you have spent hours upon hours farming them with one guy , you go to your next wizard and it matters none. This is lame. Also they need to change the bazaar to a auction house system like in wow or in Aion, this would create a whole new element to the crafting system. You could build furniature and sell it, sell stacks of regs you farmed or anything else like in the other games. I would give you a reason to craft. Right now there just is not enough incentive to continue it passed getting the badges. Really this entire system is broken

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Dad here: AGREED - especially in light of the coming ban on trading enchanted treasure cards between players. We won't be able to use any of the Mutate enchantments unless we happen to get them on the correct wizard. At a minimum - Mutates should be "bankable"! KI are you listening?